Chapter 12 (The mystery of AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3)

Their job continues for their silly questions. Arthur was in wretched and dismal condition, first because of fussy questions and second because of their way of questioning.

These questions ain't very much easy to answer and a kind of phantom. Phantom can be seen anywhere and here also in the fluffy face of they three.

Their chairs welcomed them in a huge manner of attitude. The table convinced them to seat and a huge shovel placed on table helped them to solve pit their work easily.

Arthur was now infuriating but he couldn't replenish! Can't control his emotion and handle out the situation. According to prediction it was that, he might bear it and till so longer.

"What was the condition of that UFO? Was it in chaos or commonplace? Which colour it was in? Was it huge or tiny? Dangerous or ignoring one?" Mountains of questions placed by Alex ahead of Arthur.

"I wasn't emphasized by it! And because it was much upper in the sky, it didn't looked fascinated to me. Was in blue and red colour. And I don't think so it was seen by man,” Tried answering Arthur, and was in a good track.

Arthur giggled and grinned, same like his teeth will leave his jaws. “Don't try to be funny. We’re serious here,” Not a question, still a withering.

"Am I not? Yes I'm so you gotta tell me something else or can I leave you?" This time Arthur asked something for the first time.

"Yes you’re and you can," satisfied by Lakshay.

The solitary and strange person, Arthur left them in a minute after he knew they have permitted him. A kind of immense pleasure can be felt in his face that was showing manner how happy was he.

For so, Kevin asked "Further?"
"Find out the others, 23," suggested a helpful one. Alex.

It wasn't that they’ll solve all the mystery in a day so they took a big gasped in solving.

And also their winter vacations were coming at end. So they’ll also had to manage for their main enemy; The stuffs exams.

They also had to solve a big mystery, while taking their future ahead of them. Five days were only left for the vacations and 10 only left for their examinations.

The bad wretched beast news wasn't aware it viral through the school and it couldn't be. Also they’ve to think after the awareness of people.

They were all feeling awkward at all although it’s been more than a month and three wasn't able to find the solution of their mystery.

They will soon have to look after this. They took a long breath smelled the flowers in the garden above and tried to feel joy in solving the puzzle.

Morever, they were trying to solve, the more it was being harder. They were trapped in a big situation. And the whole mystery wasn't begun seriously now.
The situations are going to be unresponding and hard.

Alex shuffled and waited for the answer but he told.

"Best of luck for our exams. This time forgot totally about what's going all here and emphasize in your exams. It is more valuable and important than this puzzled we are solving since! So…"

It's very funny to remember about our school days. We only do is fun and nothing else. We throw the ink of pen to each other. We fight like monsters and animals....

The home works of teacher. Always diverted mind somewhere else.

Those fun that joy, where will we get?
Nowhere except out school. But here the circumstances were very much different.