Chapter 70 (3x Thinking)

It was a new moonshine with the beautiful rain involving in it and making it more beautiful than before.

The frogs were making the sounds, which were creepy. The noises of rain were not like raindrops were dropping it was like the whole ocean was falling by one pale and then other bucket.

That was the first and last rain of Belgium. Rain happens very much less due to some reasons and so in whole year the rain generally happens 3-4 times—which is too much few.

The noises of insects were high than frog and were looking a roar of lion or the loudest; elephant.

The main center of eyes where Alex and his friends were looking was same. It was down; when someone do something extreme and feels shame. It was like that only.

They had make a big mistake, and now the heads down.

"Isn't get any answer...?" The voice was sent to all the places in home and was heard by them.

"Why that old man..,, didn't borrowed money from me??" The light sweet voice echoed all the corners.

Finally, their heads up words!– to the fan– like when someone is asked a question, and he's unable to answer.

It is every time a teacher ask something and the children move their heads up- to remember the answer but still when he didn't recall he looks down.

Suddenly, the windows crackled and asked ‘if Anyone can close it’.
But no one was there to listen because it was a biotic component.

The mind goes diverted towards the wind, the fast wind. The door cracked again.

The one of the boy 'Alex' went to window to close it. And closed it; the window was apparent seen.

It was a translucent, following this advantage he looked outside. 'The rain was still happening, but somewhere low'.

'He ignored'

The silence was filled all around there because of the activity being done by full effort and since.

It was: 'thinking, thinking and, thinking' and nothing else.

Want else can anyone do, if– 'He founds someone's him, behaving unwisely and strangely?'.

He only can thing. Instead of asking Alex Keven moved mind diverted towards Lakshay, who was in a dismal position. Quit.

"Lucky! What do you think? Nowhere to hide! What else can we do except following?"

That question should be asked with Alex; as he was main and prominent.

"You might, rephrase the question with Alex!" He replied still dismal and thinking.

Coming towards Alex.
'Wretched!'

"Alex what do you think? What'd be don't from now?"

"Keep calm and quit or else;... Do something?"

Alex didn't answer, because he had no answer ready for answering.

He drew and ignored and predicted in mind, it would be necessary for them all to 'do something!'

But what they can do?

Coming it mood, Alex finally replied an answer, which may can't be called proper answer or an answer properly edited!

"First of all; we'd think! And nothing!" He said staring them.

"Inside very person, there's a person concealed! Just we need to find and show!"

-Aryan Gupta

UFO: THE MYSTERY BEGINSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara