Chapter 82 (The unseen last dream #9}

The UFO, soon landed the land, which found it more suitable and comfortable. The person moved from his place and started running toward the UFO.

It looked much strange to Alex, because the persons gash started gleaming. It shined and shined. Just like a twinkling star. Shining from the sky.

The power or simply mystical in which Alex was just flying in air and with, without influence of the gravity. He was also cease, like some old history archeological sources- monuments, buildings, forts and all those historical things.

He came to the ground, suddenly. The loud noise came, when he was falling.

'Bang! Bumped! '

Before Alex can follow the person and stop the Carl from entering the UFO, he went inside, the door closed and a noise came.

'T-r-r-rrrr-rr'

Like a dog was barking, and the wolves were crying and shouting.

Soon, the noise arrived, the UFO also invisibled, taking the man sitting inside him.

Alex just missed the chance, with just some seconds, nearly 5-10.

The dream overed and he found himself, lying on his bead, sleeping and with some pillows over him.

He looked outside the window, and gazed the orange sky. He wondered is he still in his dream?

He never saw some beautiful clouds, like those wandering above the sky, making the sky more beautiful and precious than the before.

It was too beautiful weather outside, the birds were singing, the sound of the wind blowing could be heard, standing quite at the window.

A noise brought a happiness, into his life, he woke up and went washroom straight.

Looked at the mirror and saw his teeth, they were similar to as the orange sky roaming upper in the air.

"Like as what, I've never brushed since an year" he muttered, funding something. Maybe, a brush! But no.

He searched for a comb, and taking it he started combing his hairs.

They were too horrible, some going there and some going here. They were scattered in all the directions.

He shakes them, make them wet and started adjusting, washed his face and then, brushed his teeth. Barely half an hour.

As soon as he came out, a noise came from below. It was his mother, who came too fast; that it was her first intimation to be approached.

She opened the door loudly and according to her face and eyes, they're not perfect. She was like angry and infuriated.

"Gonna go school?" She asked, suddey changing her mood.

"Is it? I've to go school!" He wondered.
"Worse could be nothing, see your condition, your clothes, ain't they dirty? Or too tidy, that you've never got time to washed them. See your watch 7:27 its the horrible time!" At last she came to the real and main matter.

Alex just glanced his watch, normally like nothing happened. And then shouted after watching.

"7:27 AM? How can it be? I've to go school. Just three minutes left" he squealed and ran below, prepared himself.

His mother laughed and thought, of the nature his boy was having...

"He never can't be that" she exclaimed and followed Alex and busied in her extraordinary infinite work.

"The first thing, we see, when giving birth; is the smile on our mothers face"

-Aryan Gupta