Chapter 10 (The Old Man)

When the second dream came to be true Alex and Lakshay was completely in the silent mode. As the hour ends that both woke equally at the same time.

They were in a dark and a very small room it was looking that they are kept in a jail with no light or an very small store room.

Suddenly the light came from anywhere.

The things was much darker as the bulb glows. That were not able to see anything as the light was burnt recently.

"How are you now?"

An very old voice said. They were very limp so they can't be answer the question he was telling.

But Lakshay showed his energy and asked

"we're fine Who are you ?"

After saying that Alex woke up and came to be sit Lakshay was also sitting on the stool same like Alex.

As they woke, they saw an very old man was sitting near and just in the front of they both. An old man started himself.

नमसते(hello). I'm an Indian and didn't know English much. Forgive me I'm 70 years old and see you sleeping in the children's park I was very afraid and I take you here

After he stopped, he gave some tea and Roti (chapati) to the children and welcome them as they eat their food they got some energy to do work.

As they were saying that they were going old man sat very sad. And said

"please do not go!"

I'm very week I don't have money to do something as I m an ordinary Author sometimes I write story and earn a little bit money but from that money I don't get much facility.

Alex was totally confused and was very perplexed to know that an author is much poor.

Because from one book an author gets more than ten lakhs. But thaur was an problem related to that we have to spent more than a lakh to get it published.

As Alex was much rich he solved that problem and said in cheerful voice.

"That you don't need to tense I know you write short stories from which you earn only thousands of rupees. I've an solution. Try to write an book."
As Alex was compleating his sentence the old man being and interlocutor and said

" that will sent me a lot "

Alex started -
" I know that more than lakhs with INR didn't a big problem than we have I can give you a lakhs money to give you for publishing"

The old man was happy as much he shouted very loud and said what's your name ?

He gave answer and then Lakshay gestured something to Alex and they go from their.

"Without a single pen the world wouldn't be have written"
- Aryan Gupta