Chapter 84 (In the class)

Alex was forgetting this thing that Keven and Lakshay were no more with him; he have to do all his work with his own and it looked impossible without them.

He just watched them, in a serious moods and starred writing on a copy, putting out of hid bag and asked his seat partner the give away the pen.

"Thanks!" He said after borrowing.

Alex's eyes were at them, and still he was writing something-

"Day or night at the first sight;
Friend when I first saw you, something get stuck in my heart like a glue.
Don't be flue; I won't forget the trouble you gave to me; but will remember the bubble in which we're same born. Bye friend will miss you"

After writing the beautiful words, he reads them again, and thought for it.

"Neither author nor poet I'm! Just I wrote it, what I've write. According to me its simple but, what according to my friends, it is, that'll satisfy me."

He said by glancing towards Lakshay and Keven, who still seems to be unenthusiastic.

He was looking them, and reading, looking and reading. "Oh my beautiful friends, these flowing beautiful words only for you, I can't even think, giving these to any one. No! Not at all"

When he finished a voice started, it was the teacher. "Alex first of all, you came late and didn't punished you, thinking you as a child and now you're talking. So... Punishment should be given to you and would be given to you! Ready?" he asked.

He still looked to be amazed and lost somewhere in another world.

"Actually, ma'am; something important his rotating here all where, like a planet." He said, like he hasn't been talking with his own.

The teacher looked at Alex, like he's recalling something. "OK" he said and didn't did anything, but then, he started boiling his anger.

"As I taught you about the; writing section in which I expounded all about. 'How to write a short story.' So start explaining me the steps." She said with that smiling, like his favourite student scored full marks in some subject.

For certain time, Lakshay and Keven diverted their mind towards and Alex and then came to their works and busied.

"Ma'am...ma'am...ma'am...ma'am-
First ma'am... We've to... Make a plan... And then we've to enter a suitable title... Ma'am.... Then, we've to write... Ma'am then we've end" he said by hesitating too many times.

The teacher replied him with the huge combination of squeal and intonation in his voice.

"Obliged! The more you said the words, a single word Ma'am... Just make you slow and cease." She said with an angry face and the eyes which were continuously rotating.

Lakshay raised his hands and Keven cheated him and followed.

"Umm...!" He exclaimed and gasped.

"Lakshay, you tell" she choose Lakshay for saying the answer.

He stranded and start from there only without any kind of hesitation, stops or breaks in his words.

"1) we'll had to think about the story, its ending, starting, climax and overview, when all this had been done. We have to start writing, by hooking our readers, we will have to be on same track, this, reads won't be able to become bored or anything they tolerate.

2) once every thing is decided we've to give a suitable title, which should similar to as the story.

3) everything is fine, noe start the story, write starting interesting as possible and give it away a climax or highest point of the story after the middle of the story.

4) make ending boring and the maximum capacity or length of the book should be nearly 500-1500 words for the you g writers of under 13.

5) revise and rephrase the story, make it powerful at some points, give it away a base and move it in a straight track, edit and and be careful about their mistakes"

He said and sit down in the bench and again busied in his work.

Keven seemed looking a Lakshay and by staring he said in his mind. Like what he's saying good or very good.

The teacher clapped and others children also, Alex didn't, he was now some jealous about him.

"The most important body part of our body is heart, respect come from there and without respect and curtsy; living is nothing"

-Aryan Gupta