"I wasn't doing this to make you upset. I hate seeing you hurt and you don't deserve this" he said putting his hand on my knee.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I could tell that he was starting to lean in. He's gonna kiss me? Oh my gosh. But even though I was saved by the bell I was too angry.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard and that made Ted stop what he was doing and look up to only see Dean. With the championship on his shoulder.

Ted was about to speak but Dean wasn't having any of it.

"You know what I don't care. Brooklyn lets go" he said grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

He looked at me shocked.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" I said and he was still looking shocked.

"What do you mean your not going anywhere with me? We share a hotel room together and I was thinking that you can come with Roman and I to the bar for some drinks because I won tonight" he said looking at the championship.

"You didn't technically win. You won via DQ" Ted told him and Dean just scoffed.

"Well if I am hearing right I was crowned the new champion tonight. You didn't hear Lillian say that?" He asked him but Ted didn't say anything.

"So come on baby lets go" he tried to grab my hand but I didn't let that happen.

"I am not your baby anymore" I said and he was confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I'm talking about is the fact that you cheated on me. You slept with Paige and you broke my heart" I said and that made him frown.

"Babe I was drunk" he said and I shook my head.

"That doesn't matter. You shouldn't have done that"

I wanted to ask him another question but I was scared to know the answer. Even though I kinda already know.

"When did it happened?"

"The night of your incident" he said quietly looking down on the ground.

So when I was in the hospital bed he was out drinking. Oh wow. He must be great then.

"You were the most important person to me. I had never thought that you would do something like that. You were the love of my life. You had my heart but you broke it and I don't know if I would want to give it to you again" I said and he was looking very sad. He looked damaged now.

"Brooklyn just please-" but I stopped him.

"No don't make it harder then it needs to be" I said.

"We need to break up. I can't even look at you right now. Looking at you right now disgusts me. I hate you. I gave you everything but what did you do to me? You took my heart and threw it on the floor like if it was nothing. That is us now. We are nothing." I said.

I had never thought that I would say those words but he hurt me. You have no idea on how much.

"So that's it then?" He asked voice cracking and I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I said. He nodded.

"Me too" he said a tear slipping down his cheek and he walked away.

"Wow that was like a movie" Ted said and walked up to me.

I stayed quiet.

"But hey you did the right thing." He said and I just shrugged.

"Do you need a place to stay?" He asked and I nodded.