"We are gonna talk to him tonight at Smackdown and you can pretend that you don't know anything. Okay?" Brie asked after a couple of minutes of thinking about this whole thing.

I nodded. I guess that would work.

"That is our girl" she said.

Our food finally came and I was the first to dig it and let me tell you. It was amazing. It felt great eating something else than just chicken noodle soup.

"I bet you are enjoying it" Nikki laughed. I smiled and nodded.

"Dean would be proud" Brie teased. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Oh look it's Paige" Nikki said and we looked in her direction and there was Paige walking in with Alicia. I haven't even talked to Alicia ever since I found out that Paige had pretended to be my friend. 

"Over here Paige" Brie yelled and Paige looked over and then started to walk over to us. I did notice that she hesitated to walk over to us but I just shook away the thought. I mean what the worse can happen. We all work at the same job.

"Hey guys" she said and then sat next to Nikki. Alicia was next to her.

"So is there anything that had been going on?" Nikki asked. 

"Oh not really. I had been having a few problems with Kevin but other than that there is nothing." she said. She seemed unsure but then again when doesn't she? I still decided against it asking her because I know how she gets.

"Oh that sucks. Is the problems worked out?" I asked her. I felt sorry for her. I know what it's like having problems with your loved one.

"Yeah they have been worked out. It sucks having problems with your guy" she explained.

"Tell me about it" Nikki said. 

"So Brooklyn are you okay now?" she asked. I mean also she was the one that had discovered me on the floor in a puddle of my own blood. It's great that she is concerned for once.

"I am but Dean doesn't seem to think that." I said. She laughed a bit.

"But you can't blame him though. He cares about you so much and he wouldn't do anything to make you feel lonely and upset" she said.

Well that was something.

"Yeah I think I know that" I said. I couldn't tell if she was being real or not but I shouldn't let that kind of thing affect me at the moment.

I just want to live my life and have a great career and I don't need people like her ruin it.

"He is very lucky to have you" she said. What is she up to?

"What is making you say these kinds of things to me?" I asked her. I was now confused as to why she was telling me this when I already know it. It is kinda pissing me off.

"I was just telling you. Okay? No need to get mad about it" she said. 

"It's whatever" I said.

|Smackdown|

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was at the arena already. I had a few appearances that I had to do today and I just wanted to get ready for it. Brooklyn was with the girls and will be coming to the arena with them. Gosh, I hope she is okay.

I was in my locker room and I didn't exactly needed to get ready at the moment but would that matter anyway?

I got changed into a black tank top and put on my jacket that I was gonna be wearing. I was too busy checking myself in the mirror until there was a knock on my door.