---

It was only a few hours before we had to be on our way to the arena tonight but even though there was a catering we just decided to stop buy and get some food. I mean why not? You can eat again later.

"So I heard that you are gonna be having a new theme song" she said all excited as we sat down.

"I know and I do have a new theme song"

"What is it if you don't mind me asking?"

"I decided to have Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony"

There was a reason as to why I picked the song. I thought it fit in with how I wrestled and trust me I am pretty tough when it comes to wrestling. Also it describes Dean as well so I just thought why not? I figured that it could be something. I even had to look up new songs anyway for my theme song and this is what I choose.

"I actually heard that song before. I love it" she said.

"I will just debut it when I have a match" I said. But then again when do I actually have a match now?

"You just gotta wait girly. It's not that bad actually" she said taking a sip of her wine. Trust this girl when it comes to wine.

"So what were you thinking of getting?" I asked her. I already know what I was getting.

"I was planning on getting the ceasar chicken salad. I would go for something totally unhealthy but then again today is not my cheat day"

I was gonna be getting the chicken wrap because I wasn't really that hungry and I think that will fill me up for now. Until we get to the arena and then maybe I can be able to fill my stomach up.

"Oh actually I found out that I do have a match today. According to the match card" she said. I looked over at her.

"Really against who?"

"Naomi and apparently something is suppose to happen. Oh well" she shrugged.

"You really don't care what happens really do you?"

She shook her head. "I feel like I don't need a reason to. I just go out there to connect with the audience and no matter what happens it's something that will make the show great. You just gotta do your best"

"I am hoping that I can go against you for that title one day" I said. She smiled.

"Same but with Naomi and Paige. It's hard to add any other people into the whole thing. I would tell you to ask Mark but then you will get rejected like you always go"

"My time will come. I will just have to wait"

I don't even know how long it took but then by the time we were talking about something else our food was ready and we were able to eat.

"This is like a healthy snack" she laughed. I smiled.

"Is Brie gonna be going to the arena by herself?"

"Apparently because she obviously didn't want to be with us today. But it's okay though"

"We can just be like 'we went to get food without you' and just rub it in her face" I suggested. She nodded.

"Depends on what food though"

"But still"

|Raw|

*Dean's P.O.V*

I got to the arena with Roman and I have to go and see the Authority. No it's nothing bad or anything. I just have to thank them with what they did with Ted considering that I never got the chance to. I am just hoping that it goes well. I was walking up and down hallways until I found the door that said 'The Authority'