"You ready for your match tonight?" I asked him. 

"Yes it's finally time I get my revenge. I mean you saw what happened at Wrestlemania. I was thrown into a ladder, head first. Then the same week on Smackdown I was thrown onto a table. Do you know how good that is?"

"I bet it doesn't" he shook his head.

"It doesn't and tonight I am gonna show him that he can't get away with it" he hissed.

"I would tell you to be careful but I know that you are not gonna do that"

"Yeah you are right that I won't but I promise that I will try to be careful just for you baby" he said putting his forehead against mine. 

"You don't have to do that though. You can go crazy if you want to" he nodded.

"I am just gonna teach him a lesson. He needs to learn it the hard way" 

"Yeah I understand"

"So if you excuse me I gotta find Roman so I will be right back" he said and then went out the door leaving me alone in his locker room. 

I really didn't want to be in the locker room alone so I just I will just find somebody to talk to. I mean there has to be somebody? Right?

I saw The Bella Twins coming towards me but I am kinda wondering though why? I mean Nikki has a match tonight against Naomi so wouldn't she want to be ready even though she is already in her ring gear.

"Where is your boy toy?" they asked. 

"He went off to find Roman" I said and just started walking towards them. 

"I wonder why" Nikki said. 

"Oh so we heard that you and Dean had completely made up after what had happened between him and Ted" Brie said. Still just thinking about that made me mad but I had to talk to Dean about it and not let it be problems between us.

"Yeah I thought you knew. You did saw us holding hands earlier" 

"We actually didn't know that you two made up. We just thought you two were acting in front of us with the holding hands things. We are being serious though we didn't know"

"Well we talked before his match. Then it all went from there. I can't really remember much of what had happened when we were talking"

"Well I am glad that you two made up. Cause it's weird seeing you in bed and just watching sad movies. Mostly Disney" Nikki said and I just laughed a bit. 

"I can promise that there is not gonna be any problems between Dean and I now. We are stronger than ever" 

"Do you even feel like you and Dean had the stupidest fights?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah I tend to think about it after we have one and just realize how dumb it is. Like the one with Renee. When I also thought that he was cheating on me" their looks on their faces when I said that was shocked. Jaws were dropped.

"You thought that he would cheat on you?"

"He just was with Renee and I don't know I thought" I couldn't finish my sentence. 

"Well I kinda didn't blame you. Renee was trying to grab his attention just like Paige had so it's like a cycle that something like that has happened. Well now it's Ted that's doing it"

"I haven't talked to Ted in a couple of days. He is probably at home or something" I said to them.

"Yeah I mean what could he be doing tonight" Nikki laughed. Brie and I laughed along with her.