I then gave him a kick. That should be good enough. It might leave a bruise as well.

"So you wanna pick a fight with me? Well think again" I said and was gonna do another kick but he dodged it and did the same thing I did to him. Well first he gave me another punch to the face and then threw me into the brick wall that was near us. I went there face first. I know there will be marks and when Brooklyn see she will freak but she will also know the truth.

I don't even know how long this went but it went for awhile. Punches and kicks went back and fourth but it then ended when Roman came.

"Woah, stop" he yelled and we stopped what we were doing. Ted was still in blood. New and dried blood. I was the same as well.

"This shouldn't be happening right now. Ted just go to the hotel you are staying at or something and get clean up. I will deal with him" he said pointing to me. He nodded and then he left. I glared at him as he walked away.

Then he turned to me.

"What the hell were you doing?"

"What did it look like I was doing? I was fighting him" I said and he shook his head.

"Just think about what Brooklyn will say when she sees this. I swear you two are out of control and it would also be very bad. Just go and get cleaned up."

I nodded and then walk away. This isn't over Ted.

----

I was back at the hotel and I knew that Brooklyn was there. She is obviously gonna freak when she sees me like this. I can't wait. That was sarcasm just saying. I finally made it to our shared hotel room and unlocked it with the key and opened. There she was, on her phone looking beautiful as ever.

Once I closed the door she lifted her head up and gasp.

"What happened?" she asked getting up from the bed. She was gonna have to find out the truth. I can't hide it from her.

"I was just in a fight" I shrugged. I swear there had to be bruises and blood on my face. There just had to be. 

"Well let's go and get you cleaned up" she said grabbing my hand and going into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and cringed. I swear there was blood everywhere. I had blood on my forehead and some dry blood that had came from my nose and my lip was busted. Yay.

"May I ask who you were in a fight with?" she asked. Uh oh. I hope she doesn't get mad.

"It was with Ted" I said not even looking at her. I was nervous to what she was gonna say. I really was.

"Why were you in a fight with Ted?"

"I actually don't know. He just started talking to me and we just exchanged words. It ended pretty badly for the both of us really" I shrugged.

"I see" she said cleaning up my busted lip. If she was angry with me of what I am telling her then she is doing a damn good job at not showing it at the moment. 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. I was so scared at the moment. She didn't answer though.

"Brook please answer me" I begged. I have a feeling that she is gonna snap at me. 

"I am not gonna answer that question" she simply said. 

"Great so you are mad at me" I snapped. She is so stubborn that she can't make up her damn mind. All the fucking time.

"I didn't say that but since you want to keep bring it up then yes I am mad at you. He didn't do anything to you. He was just being nice" she yelled.