"What?"

"Just stop trying to get Dean to do this. If he doesn't want to do this then he doesn't have to do it. So stop talking and go away. We all have Smackdown to do today and if you want to take your anger out on a diva or just talk trash then do it at the arena but for now, go" she said pointing to the door.

"How dare you talk to me like that" she said shaking her head. "Also none of us are on Smackdown tonight" she added.

I think Dean had enough of Paige just being there in general so he stood up making all three of us look at us and he took his water that he had and spilled it all over Paige. Paige was like soaked. Well her hair was pretty wet and parts of her clothes. Nikki and I had shock looks on our faces.

"Payback bitch" he yelled. I am so surprised we haven't gotten kicked out of this yet. I was also kinda wondering why Dean was saying payback but then I remembered at that dinner for AJ that Paige spilled her drink all over him so yeah there you go.

"I swear this is not my day" she said and then finally walked away. Dean seemed happy now.

"Good thing she left" he smiled. 

"That was quite interesting right there" Nikki said trying not to laugh. He shrugged.

"I just thought that I needed to do that because she did it to me and she wasn't leaving. So boom" he said making hand gestures. He is so crazy.

But I love him. So much.

"She was totally asking for it. She just kept on talking and talking and talking." Nikki said.

"So I had to do something" he said and here I was. Just sitting here watching this conversation. Don't even ask me how I feel about this situation.

"Babe, you okay?" Dean asked. I didn't want him to feel like I was mad at him when I wasn't. I just didn't like how he handled it. Maybe she was right. They should talk it out but of course I wasn't gonna tell him anything. 

"Yeah I am alright" I told him. I know that we shouldn't be keeping secrets because we already had this conversation but I just..I don't know.

"As long as your okay then that's good enough for me" he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Okay well ladies I will see you later. Bye babe" he said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled as I watched him walk away. 

"Okay girly what's up?" Nikki asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Don't give me that. I want to know what is on your mind?" she asked. Oh my gosh. I guess I will tell her because I like tell her everything.

"I am not mad at Dean or anything but I just didn't like how he handled the situation. He shouldn't have threw his drink on top of her head. I also think that they should work it out" I said. I kinda was nervous to know how she was gonna reply back to this.

"That isn't a bad this girly. You have a right to feel about this and you are just gonna have to wait. Dean may not want to do it at this moment but he will just be like lets just get it over with. The time will come" she said.

I was glad that she was able to understand. I don't know where I would be without her.

"I am not gonna be saying anything to him. I just want it to work out. I am just tired of the fighting that is all" I said. She nodded.

"That is alright" she said.

"I am glad to call you my best friend" I told her.

"Same here bestie"