"I can't wait either. It's an honor going against you" she was kinda being sarcastic right there.

"See you out there friend" Nikki said and Paige just raised her eyebrow again and then walked away.

"Okay what the hell was that?" she asked. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we came here and saw you talking to her. I thought you hated her" 

"I was just doing my own thing and then she came over to me and she said that I did amazing last night and said that she was so proud of herself that she cried after the match" I really didn't see how that's a problem.

"Yeah I saw that. I know you didn't because you went with Dean" Brie said.

"It kinda made me think back to a couple years ago when it happened to me" I said again thinking of the moment.

"Yeah you were bawling your eyes out and we had to calm you down. But it's okay though that kinda gets you sometimes" 

"So now I have to ask you a question. What was that all about when you said that you would do it all over again?" I asked Nikki.

"I wasn't mad about winning because I know how she felt after the match. I just think that she is an amazing diva and she just works so hard and yeah"

"I thought you were mad at first so that's why but tonight are we gonna win this time?" I asked. Nikki grinned.

"Of course we need some type of revenge" she said patting my back.

"Okay so I heard from a little birdie that you and Dean celebrated after last night" Nikki grinned again and that made me think of last night.

|Flashback to last night|

"So cheers to four months" Dean said and the two of us clink our glasses. We were at this kinda fancy looking restaurant but not really. It looked really simple. Also they had good wine.

"Yes to four months" I smiled and then took a sip out of it.

"The best four months of my life" he smiled taking my hand from across the table. 

"Yeah I enjoyed it. Also even if you didn't win tonight you are a champ in my eyes" 

"Well even if you didn't win tonight either you are still my little firecracker because while you were in the ring you were hot and fast" he growled. He is so dirty. But I love it.

"I try my hardest" I said taking a bite out of my dinner. I got chicken alfredo and it's amazing. Dean even got the same thing.

"I know that you can do it because you are an amazing wrestler. Even if you get hate sometimes because trust me the reason I know this is because Nikki tells me that she is stalking your twitter and Instagram and you get some hate, you just prove them wrong. You impress me so much and I love seeing you in the ring"  

I usually don't pay that much attention to anything that most of the fans say because who knows what they can say.

"Usually the hate doesn't bother me because I don't pay attention to it. If I post a picture on Instagram then I post it and then just continue to look through my newsfeed and ignore all the likes and comments" 

"That's my girl because trust me social media to me sucks"

"Some of it does but I can kinda agree with you there" I said. He nodded and then took another bite out of his dinner.

"So I was kinda thinking that we are celebrating our four months that when we get to the hotel that you can use some of your firecracker power on me" he smirked.