"We are gonna go and get ready. You gonna find Dean?" Nikki asked and I nodded. 

Speaking of Dean, he had signing and he was very tired. I knew that he enjoyed seeing all the fans but when it's over and everything it can get tiring and you would just want to rest because it's a big day the next day and you would want your rest. I didn't go to the Hall of Fame but I did had stuff to do. I had a few interviews and a signing and sure it made me tired as well but I guess my excitement washed it off because I was super excited about today. I mean how can you not?

"I thought you would be meeting me here?" I heard a voice and I knew who it belonged to. My one and only. Dean. I turned around and there he was. Shirtless.

"I was but I was thinking" I said.

"I can see that because when I found you standing in the middle of the hallway not doing anything and I waved my hand in front of your face but you didn't even blink. I can tell that you were doing some extreme thinking. 

"Shut up" I said pushing him lightly and he laughed while grabbing my arms. 

"So you want to go and see the stadium?" he asked me and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and then led me down the hallway but then we were able to see it. Let me tell you it's huge.

"This place is like huge" I said looking at the sight. Dean nodded.

"Yeah it's quite big. It's crazy" he admitted.

"I have been saying that all day. It amazes me"

"I know that it's gonna be a great show and with all the matches that have been put together is just gonna make it better. Give the fans what they want" he couldn't be anymore right. It's all about the fans.

"After it's over I don't think I would want this day to end" I smiled. He looked over at me. During that time, I grabbed his hat and then put it on me. He laughed and shook his head.

"I am sure that a lot of people don't want that to happen considering this is a big event. But it happens every year so you will be able to relive it again" he shrugged.

"Like I would want to wait a year. I want to be able to do this kind of event every day. It's like an honor that we are doing this and it's just mind blowing" 

"Are you nervous?" he asked. 

"I can admit that I am a little. I have been in a few Wrestlemanias but this thing still gets to me. I always have a couple of nerves"

"I can say the same thing. When it was my first Wrestlemania I was so nervous but I guess when we went out there it went away. I am gonna  be telling you the same thing. It will go away when you hear your music playing and go out there hearing everyone cheering and chanting your name. It's an amazing feeling" he said. 

"I remember you wrestling at your first Wrestlemania. Even though you didn't knew me at all"

He had to laugh at what I just said. He had to.

"But now I know you and I am really lucky to calling you mine" he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"I can say the same about you, champ"

"I am gonna be champ at the end of the day baby. I will treat you later tonight if you want me too" he smirked. I laughed.

"Then I guess I will be looking forward to that" I admitted.

"You will, sweetheart" he then winked. I just punched him lightly.

"Come on we have to go and get ready" I said grabbing his hand and we started walking to his locker room.