"I swear you two are perfect for each other. Hopefully nothing bad happens to you" Dolph said looking at me.

"Oh don't worry after this mess nothing is going to happen. I don't want to lose her"

"Just do the best that you can. But most of the relationships that are out there are gonna have a few ups and downs. It only makes you stronger. It's not like she is gonna hate you after you did something that she never thought that you would do" 

"That's the point. Anything can happen and it can happen at any place as well" I said.

"Just be positive for now and you need to tell her that. If she is feeling like that then you need to tell her. She shouldn't be feeling that way considering that the two of you is back together" Dolph said.

"Oh wait we forgot to ask you considering you asked us. What about you? How are you feeling about Wrestlemania because you are going against Brock Lesnar?" I asked Roman.

"He is going to be a challenge but really I think I can handle it. I can take down anything that gets in my way" he sounded like he was really confident and that doesn't bother me really but listen carefully he is going against The Beast and it's hard to win against him.

"We will be there to cheer you on because we are good friends"

"Oh I know that you two are gonna cheer me on. You will have to anyway" he joked. I just shook my head and then finished the rest of my coffee.

"You are an interesting man, Roman" I told him. 

"So I have been told" he laughed.

----

I can actually admit I love hanging out with them. It can get really interesting and really it wouldn't be boring at all. I find it pretty cool. They are the only friends that I would actually talk to and then I have The Bella Twins and that it about it. I am being honest.

"Dean" I heard from behind me and see that it's someone that I haven't really talked to for a week or two. Renee.

"Hey Renee how are you?" I was being polite.

"I am doing good and what about yourself?" she asked. I also remember the last time I talked to her that she had kissed my cheek and I had found it really weird.

"I have been good. Chasing the Intercontinental Championship. I think you have been seeing that for the past couple of weeks" I said.

"Yeah and you are in a match for it as well" she said and I nodded. I am kinda waiting for her to make a move because really this is kinda creeping me out just a bit.

"I honestly can't wait for the match" I said punching the air.

"I can tell. I think that you will do an amazing job considering that you are a great wrestler" she had complimented. I had to smile. I had to.

"Well thank you. I think you are really good at interviewing people" I said. I was kinda unsure about that but oh well.

"Thanks. So what are doing right now?" she asked.

"Just gonna head to the hotel room"

"Are you going to see Brooklyn?" she asked.

"I think she is with AJ right now. She had texted me while I was out for breakfast that AJ had a surprise for her so I am guessing that she is gone for now" I shrugged.

"Well I am not doing anything and you can hang out with me if you want" she offered. I had to think about this. I want to hang out with her because she is a great person to be around but I mean come on? She kissed me on the cheek twice. Should I trust her? But Brooklyn does trust her because she had told Brooklyn about that whole Paige thing.