"You amaze me" AJ said.

"You amaze me as well" I laughed.

"Well I am pretty special" Nikki said while striking a pose which made us all laugh again. I swear there is never a dull moment with this girl.

"Yeah you are right, you are special" I smirked at her.

"Bitch, I am fabulous" Nikki said. 

"Sure keep telling yourself that" I told her and she just playfully glared at me. 

"You just be jelly Brooklyn. I will admit that I am jelly of your and Dean's relationship" she said.

"Oh really?" she nodded.

"Oh totally. I wish some of the stuff that Dean does that John does to me. But then again it's hard seeing him when we are not on the road. It's either he has a day off and I am working or I have a day off and he is working. It gets a little stressful" she admitted.

"That is usually how I feel sometimes" AJ spoke up. 

"Yeah that is how I feel with Dean. Sometimes we are at different locations but then we see each other at Raw and we are just very happy to see each other" I said.

"Didn't that happen a couple of times the past couple of months?" she asked. I nodded.

"We are the couple that can never stay away from each other minus that fact when we are in the r ing. We can handle that pretty well" I said.

"Well that is good. A couple has to be like that" 

"This kind of thing can relate to what Phil and I have. Since he is not in the company anymore he is just at home but training for UFC but then I have to be on the road for this. It sucks and it's not the same just talking on the phone" AJ said looking sad.

"You are missing him right now are you?" I asked. She  nodded.

"You should invite him sometime" Nikki suggested.

"And what kind of drama will happen? Anything can happen when Cm Punk  is at a WWE arena. Hell will be able to let loose" she said. Well that was true. It happened to Brie once.

"Then if you were to invite him make sure that he isn't in the front. You don't want the same thing to happen to you like it did to me" Nikki said.

"Oh trust me I am much smarter than that" AJ said making a joke.

"So you will invite Phil one day to a Raw?" I asked.

"I will ask him but who knows what he will say. Remember when I told you that he got fired when it was our wedding day. He was pretty pissed"

"Don't blame him" 

"So how do you feel about teaming up with Paige?" I asked. It had only been a week since her return and I have yet asked her about it.

"You girls out of all people know that I like working by myself. I don't get along with others" she said and I nodded.

"Will you be okay with it?"

"I am not sure. Paige is just so different and I always hated her" she admitted.

"Oh AJ you don't mean that" we heard and there was Paige coming towards us. Why does it feel like us two haven't talked ever since of what happened.

"Well again like I said I don't like working with anyone else"

"Well you are gonna have to deal with it. We are a team now and we are actually a team tonight in our match" Paige said to her trying to possibly get a reaction out of her.