Chapter 799. Returning From the Summit trial.

Once they arrived, what welcomed them was a flat ground filled with quite a lot of people. Yasenia frowned, fearing that they were late. However, a scroll unfolded right before her worries could even be internalized.

Yasenia read it with a mutter. "Congratulations, number 146, you've made it!"

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "146th? Not bad."

Andrea commented. "Even with so many deviations, we've arrived this early?"

Kali was also surprised. "I thought we would be in the late 900s or something similar if we were to make it. 146 is something I wouldn't have been able to guess."

Cecile commented. "Where do you girls feel other people are getting stuck?"

Yasenia tilted her head as she looked around. "I honestly don't know... The rock, perhaps?"

Andrea nodded. "I think the first trial was also more complicated than it appeared."

Kali added. "Not to mention the fourth floor. We took four days to cross it, and I can guess that we are one of the fastest groups."

Yasenia agreed, and Cecile said. "I think it's more in the last trial."

The dragoness looked at her sweetheart in confusion. "We took just 8 hours, no? At most, slower people will take 12 or 16 hours."

Cecile shook her head. "Cultivations with long lifespans do not aim for quick success."

Yasenia realized where Cecile was going. "Right. Unlike me, who used the country for quick and ruthless attacks, many of them might aim for a war of attrition or something similar."

"How much would the war last if you had aimed for a war of attrition?"

Hearing Andrea's question, Yasenia pondered. "I... don't know. I can't tell you. The other side had quite decent foundations that could be solidified in just a decade. I didn't allow them to, which is what helped me win in 12 years." Andrea smiled. "If you had to say a number?"

Yasenia scratched her cheek and commented. "Between 60 to 300 years?"

Andrea rolled her eyes. "If you are going to answer like that, how about saying between 0 and 1000?"

Andrea, curious, asked. "Do you remember what was the penalty for failing that trial?"

The girls pondered, and seeing that no one knew the answer, it was clear that it wasn't written anywhere else. However, Yasenia commented. "It should be similar to the Obstacle course trial, right? Fail it, and you are eliminated."

While they discussed, she heard a few people calling her from above.

"Yasenia~!"

The dragoness couldn't mistake her baby's soft and cute voice, so she looked upward with a smile. "Haha, we were so focused ahead of us that we missed that we had arrived at the initial place. So, the fifth floor is nothing but the floor we were in before..."

Cecile smirked, her icy blue eyes looking victorious. "Speak for yourself, I already realized."

Yasenia raised her hands, involuntarily causing her large breasts to jiggle. "Okay, sweetheart. It was I who was distracted." Cecile let out a small laugh.

Andrea hugged Yasenia from behind with her armored hands and laughed. "This time, it might only be you. I also realized."

The girls turned toward Kali, curious, and Kali smiled. "Sadly, I'm with Yasenia this time."

Andrea hit her thigh with her palm, creating a clang sound. "Ah. We almost got something to laugh at her for."

Yasenia looked at her darling, amused. Cecile commented as they moved to where Angel called them. "We fought less than I thought."