Chapter 618. Infernal Knight Andrea.

"Then, I will step it up a notch. [Obliterating Chromosphere]."

BOOM!

A massive heat wave engulfed the area, increasing the temperatures so much that people in the spectating area felt the heat on their faces as if they had placed themselves before a bonfire.

In the arena, a juggernaut made of magma appeared, looking like a knight that descended straight from an infernal land.

The shark elder took a few steps back with a large frown and deployed her own body-enhancing technique, making a greyish light surround her.

Andrea spoke, her voice sounding somewhat demonic when heard through her two armors. "Please be careful, I'm attacking. [Sun Chasing Steps]."

The Deep-Sea Shark elder saw the magma creature charge at her with disproportionate speed for how bulky Andrea looked.

She waved her battle ax and collided with Andrea's halberd.

BANG!

Unlike before, Andrea was not pushed back as much, showing that the distance had reduced between their strengths.

Andera chanted. "[Star Born Searing Mantle]."

A bright red flame burst from her back, taking the shape of a cape and becoming viscous, spilling lava around Andrea. This mantle was created by her Natural Treasure, the [Star Born Searing Flame].

Then, the heroic woman charged again toward the Deep-Sea Shark Elder, colliding once more time while carrying a massive wave of heat.

The elder covered herself with a water film and collided again with Andrea.

BANG!

However, Andrea didn't move back this time, and they locked weapons together. The searing temperature coming from Andera made the elder feel as if she was being cooked.

Naturally, she answered with a skill. "[Shark Hunt]."

Her speed multiplied as her battle ax and body were encased in a thicker greyish aura.

Andrea and her collided and exchanged blows without stopping.

The armored woman deflected her heavy ax and stabbed with the spear part of her halberd. The shark elder barely dodged and used her shark tail to slap Andrea.

Andrea was more than accustomed to dealing with tails, so she lifted her leg and blocked it with her shin.

The elder hissed as her tail felt a burning sensation. It seemed that even with her buffs, Andrea's lava armor was hot enough to damage her.

Andrea spoke solemnly. "Senior, I'm barely started. I'll start being serious now."

The shark elder was surprised and prepared herself, making her energy permeate every fiber of her body.

However, physical defense was not that absolute against Andrea.

"[Solar Domain], [Molten Sun]."

A golden light shone from Andrea's body and bathed the surroundings in it. The elder hissed and jumped backward as the temperature sharply rose one more time.

Moreover, she had to continue moving backward as [Molten Sun] materialized.

[Molten Sun] was Andrea's innate skill, which created a giant Phantom Sun above her that increased temperatures further.

Moreover, Andrea took the change of the elder retreating to add another skill. "[Searing Solar Prominence]."

Massive arcs of molten material appeared around Andrea, staining the arena with lava that didn't cool down thanks to all of Andrea's auras.