Chapter 697. Hands Off My Child, System.

The enormous explosion created by [Empyrean Star Collapse] was large enough to blind most spectators for a small timeframe.

The explosion was so devastating that almost everybody in the Treasure Land heard it.

After all, during their fight, they didn't stop in one place, and they had moved a long trail while being pushed by each other's attacks, creating a path of destruction.

Laurina gulped and asked. "Aunt Tatyana, do you think Yasenia won?"

The rest of the people present looked over.

Tatyana looked on calmly. "Not yet."

As if they were answering Tatyana's words, an aura burst blasted all the dust away, showing the battle situation.

On one side, Yasenia stood still, breathing heavily as the aftereffects of her reckless use of energy ran through her body, making her legs and muscles twitch.

On the other side, Sarah stood missing an entire arm and with a large gash that ran from her shoulder to her waist, revealing her ribcage and dropping rivers of blood.

Soraia, the tall, muscular, brown-haired human woman, rushed forward. "Sarah!"

Tatyana squinted, but she didn't intervene. She didn't need to.

Soraia's pupils shrunk as she summoned an enormous two-handed battle ax and swung it toward her right while coating her body in an energy armor.

CLANG!

Her attacker was repelled, but not by much, showing that their strengths were similar.

The one attacking her was Harmony, the white-feathered bird woman. "Where are you going, Soraia?"

Soraia looked solemnly at Harmony. "Is this conflict really deep enough to kill each other?"

The one who answered was Angel as she walked slowly toward Soraia. "I didn't want to intervene if you stayed in your place, but you are leaving me no choice."

BOOM!

Her aura soared, making her calf-length blonde hair wildly flutter in the air. "Hey, why did you rush forward? Are you trying to attack a weakened Yasenia?"

Angel's tone was chilling to the point that it didn't sound like her.

Soraia's expression hardened, looking cautiously at the monster in the skin of a little girl approaching her. "I didn't."

Angel sneered. "Oh? You didn't? [Truth Intent Level Two]."

A pale white ripple spread with Angel in the middle, engulfing her. Soraia spoke before her brain even processed. "I wanted to attack Yasenia to give Sarah time to recover."

Then, her eyes widened. "Y-You, how?"

Angel laughed chillingly and lifted her two arms. In the next second, [Glass Heart Shield] appeared in one of her arms while she grasped the hilt of her longsword with her other hand.

BANG!

Soraia and the others looked sideways as the explosion came from the main battlefield.

Yasenia had shot forward toward the motionless Sarah.

At the same time, Lea, Astarea, Bai Ling, and Su Ling Shi rushed toward Yasenia.

However, as if they were matching them, Dorian, Lana, Harmony, and Paledora rushed to block them.

Each took care of one, which allowed them all to be blocked.

While all of this happened, there was one person who didn't turn to look, and that was Angel.