Chapter 607. Sect Completed. News Spread!

Three years and nine months had gone by since they arrived in Distancia.

Yasenia was reviewing a few documents about the opening of the sect. After all this time, it was already time to open it to the public.

Their remote location, defensive formations, natural defense of the area, the current size of the Astral Sky Clan, and other factors made it more than possible to operate it.

'The Astral Point System has been refined. I've also created enough tasks in the mission Hall regarding sect management, material collection, hunting, and many other categories for disciples from mortal up to the Mental Nourishing realm.'

Yasenia looked at the data on another file and nodded. 'Considering the level of the world's top powerhouses, disciples, teachers, and elders above the third realm should have enough freedom to go outside instead of get stronger with tasks.'

Yasenia stored everything and jumped on top of a tall building overlooking the entire basin from her high-altitude vantage point. 'There are enough facilities, formations, and landmarks to house tens of thousands of people without problems. We've also opened a library and armory with various levels. The higher the member's sect's prestige, the higher they will be able to climb and gain rewards. This will create incentives and competition.'

Yasenia summoned her sword and mounted it, flying across the sect. 'Now, I would need a first batch that will act as elders and then accept thousands of disciples. Thankfully, I made preparations in my first month here, and now I've grown my Astral Sky Clan enough to serve as a foundation for the sect.'

Yasenia pondered. 'I will take eighty percent of the clan's top-ranked people to live here, leaving behind enough people to keep the Astral Sky Shops we've opened working. According to estimates, this mountain basin can comfortably support half a million people. With about three million while feeling a bit cramped.'

Yasenia imagined managing so many people, and her lips twitched with annoyance. 'I will start slowly. A sect is different from a clan, and survival of the fittest applies. Rules and regulations will be in place, but since the entry test will be much laxer, more than a few bad apples will probably mix in. There will probably be deaths and other problems within the sect... Well, whatever.'

Yasenia shook her head. 'My accumulation of body cultivation techniques of all kinds is also in the thousands, with almost fifteen heaven-ranked ones, so we are not any less than the top-ranked sects. Not to mention, our books, scrolls, and jade slips about professions and other techniques are probably unrivaled. We've kept the most important, but information up the middle-level of the Earth rank is available to be bought.'

Yasenia looked at one of the most significant buildings and nodded. 'The Cultivation Mall for other powers to open their shops here is also done. My reputation item-making wise is resounding by now, and powers won't miss the chance to open a shop near ours because we attract a lot of attention. I've also been careful enough not to eat their market share too much and created competition instead of monopoly.'

Yasenia smiled, and her tail swished calmly as her body flew across the sect's sky.

She saw a pillar of black light in the distance, piercing toward the sky and beyond, and her smile widened as her golden eyes shone with radiance. 'Oh? Mom's formation is finally activating. Perfect. It's time to become a first-rate power and stop being scared of the major powers.'

Yasenia manipulated her sword, and her body became a shooting star as she flew in that direction.

During the next two weeks, like a bolt of lightning in a clear sky, the opening of the [Astral Sky Sect] spread worldwide.