Chapter 625. Twelve Thousand Beasts.

The commotion created by the twelve thousand beasts was large enough to alarm the people of the sect.

As Yasenia, Angel, and Ghana flew outside, the top elders, meaning the Sky, Astral, and Supreme Elders, joined the dragoness together with Yasenia's lovers.

Since Yasenia didn't give the order to stay away, those curious also went outside to look at the situation.

Alaia wore a white flowy dress as her yellow-scaled wings flapped, and she approached Yasenia. "Young miss, there are a few strong people for you. If you need our help, don't be reluctant."

Yasenia smiled softly. "Of course. Thank you, Alaia."

Alaia smiled. "No need to thank us; we exist to serve you."

Yasenia laughed. "Those words are reassuring. But remember that I consider you all close family, so don't be so stiff."

Alaia laughed. "Of course. By the way, we are still waiting for your answer to the conversation you had with Flora that day."

Yasenia titled her head. "Which conversation?... Ah."

Flora approached and chuckled. "You remembered! I thought you would've forgotten after so many years."

Yasenia has explained everything she has gone through to the maids without leaving anything out, so they know about the trial.

Yasenia pondered. "I'll probably be agreeable in the far future, but first..."

Flora nodded with a happy smile. "Of course. We won't interfere until you give us the go-ahead."

Alaia and the other maids also smiled.

When Yasenia arrived in front of the army, she was slightly surprised.

Since the beasts were in their beast forms, the space they occupied with their giant bodies was not smaller than the one million cultivators.

Yasenia flew forward and landed on the ground, observing those at the helm. Between them, she suddenly spotted five familiar faces. 'Oh? These five also landed in Distancia?'

Between the five, the emerald-color-scaled dragon woman flapped her wing and opened her arms as she flew at Yasenia. "Little Sister Yasenia~!"

Yasenia laughed and caught the [Nature Dragon] heir from the Sky Continent, Laurina. "Big sister Laurina. How have you been?"

The voluptuous bodies of the dragon women squished together, creating a tempting scene. During the final days of the secret realm, Yasenia had become very close to the five of them, so she was delighted to see them again.

Laurina smiled widely, her slit emerald eyes glowing with happiness. "Excellent! We managed to conquer the mountain range a few tens of thousands of kilometers away. We landed there about four years ago, and now we've come to dominate this World under your leadership!"

Yasenia looked over the thousands of beasts and felt grateful. "Thank you, Laurina. I really appreciate it."

She turned toward the other four that had approached and smiled, walking toward them to hug them. "Razar, Gorena, Sirae, Frisk, I'm also gleeful that all of you are here."

Gorena, the [Island Turtle] woman, had no animal traits, but her body was very muscular and a head taller than Yasenia, being even taller and much bulkier than Andrea.

In her arms, Yasenia appeared like a little girl.

She patted Yasenia's head as they hugged and asked. "Was there someone who bullied you, little sister Yasenia?"