Chapter 712. Provocation. Returning Home.

After falling to the ground because of his loss of balance and stupefaction, Fu Lang Zu realized what had happened, and his handsome face twisted like a demon's. "YOU LOWLY DRAGON DARED TO TAKE MY LIMBS!?"

With his roar, a massive aura explosion swallowed the surroundings, and he launched himself toward Yasenia as torrents of energy boosted his body's strength many times over.

Selena stood in front of Yasenia, holding the giant shield, and easily blocked the aura burst.

His claw and Selena's shield collided, creating a ringing clang. However, the heavy lamia used perfect defensive techniques with her serpentine body, allowing all the strength of the attack to be dispersed and not create even a strong gale.

Enraged, the Wolf Patriarch began attacking with his remaining arm and using his cultivation level and leg to release a brutal rampage.

Yasenia stood behind Selena, indifferent, her alluring dress not even moving as the lamia and wolf Patriarch fought around her at speeds that her eyes couldn't follow.

She looked at the Continental Shadows while she held Fu Lang Zu's limbs and spoke. "You have ten seconds to convince him not to attack me before I kill him. While I'm not against an all-out war, it is not time yet."

The leaders looked at the relatively weak woman standing leisurely with cold sweat dripping from their backs.

If the lamia defending Yasenia missed even one attack, Yasenia would die even before she could react, and yet, there was not even a hint of nervousness coming from the dragon woman, only calm and indifference.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind Yasenia, swinging his sword toward her neck exceptionally quickly. "You speak too much."

It was the leader of the Nine Silent Fangs Sect, the strongest assassin of the Distancia Continent.

Yasenia couldn't feel him even with her natural instincts before he attacked, showing how much of a difference in strength there was between them.

If she were alone, the only outcome would've been death.

But she wasn't alone.

Flashing like lightning, a spear stopped the dagger ten centimeters before it struck Yasenia, creating another melodic sound of weapons colliding.

The Silent Fangs Sect Master's face changed as he felt a strong wind approaching his stomach. He hastily used a skill to dodge and retreat, making the leg that was about to land in his stomach phase through as if he were black smoke.

After reappearing 10 meters away, everyone looked at the alluring yellow-scaled dragon woman with azure eyes holding a spear with solemn expressions. Her reaction and movement speed had been too quick.

Alaia spoke with a cold tone. "If you think you can even touch our Young Miss with us present, you are not thinking long enough."

Yasenia turned and smiled, not bothered by the fact that she almost died. Her trust in the maids was bottomless. "Six seconds left. And since this person has attacked me, I'll also add the entire Continental Shadow leaders to the killing. Oops, as I explained, there are only two seconds left... One..."

Finally, Admiral Tidal Crest's voice boomed. "Stop!"

Fu Lang Zu jumped backward and looked at him with a face filled with wrath. "Do you really believe her bullshit!?"

Admiral Tidal Crest squinted. "Don't let anger go to your head. She was clearly prepared and unafraid from the beginning. Can't you see that we are falling into her plans? She clearly wants to provoke us into action!"