Chapter 747. Tengliu vs Yasenia Spar.

While waiting for Tengliu to appear, Yasenia moved slowly and tried to activate Ursa's Grasp. The seven steps and stars needed were a bit complex, and activating the skill mid-battle wouldn't be easy, especially when she was about to battle someone as strong as Tengliu.

'The Ursa's Grasp skill can be activated only by the steps combined with the stars, unlike Pegasus Gallop, which just needs to order and connect the stars in a certain order.'

She took one step forward, then another at an angle, then another until she completed the form of the constellation. Upon completion, a surge of power filled her, increasing not only her speed but also her strength.

Before she could inspect the effects more in-depth, Yasenia saw Tengliu sneaking closer through her spiritual sense, stopping a little further than her previous limit. This made our dragoness's eyebrow twitch. 'This pervert couldn't have been peeking at me from a safe distance in the past, right?'

Yasenia stopped what she was doing but didn't react so as not to warn her. 'Let's see what you will do now~.'

She didn't have to wait too long before she saw Tengliu using strength and flashing forward at incredible speed, appearing right behind her to give her a hug.

Predicting it, Yasenia hit the floor with her tail, pushing herself forward enough for Tengliu's wing-arms to miss. Then, she turned her body around with the same strength from the tail tap, landing while facing the silver harpy with a smirk.

Tengliu's beautiful purple eyes widened, looking at the smirking Yasenia.

Then, like a little fangirl, she approached with stars in her eyes. "Wow, wow! You've become so fast, little Yasenia! Did your Spiritual Sense increase in range? Or was that all reaction speed?"

Yasenia chuckled. "You'll have to learn by yourself. However, I can tell you that I've had a big breakthrough."

Tengliu pouted and approached while batting her long eyelashes in a coquettish manner. "Please~, tell aunty Tengliu~."

Yasenia laughed again and shook her head. "Nope~. Let's go inside; I want to release all my skills on you."

Tengliu licked her lips. "That sounds quite charming~. You can release them and try to defeat Aunty Tengliu."

The dragoness rolled her eyes at the clearly sexual innuendo. Looking at her happy smile, she couldn't help but ask. "So, how are the rooms you've all received? Comfortable? I've heard that you have almost taken root in our sect, as you are returning to your clan less and less."

With a large smile, Tengliu walked by her side and answered. "Don't blame me. Living here is lovely~. Regarding the rooms, they are delightful. I'm really happy with mine!" Then, she added softly. "Thank you for not holding back when creating mine."

Yasenia looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry much, Aunty Tengliu."

Tengliu hugged her arm with a big smile and nodded. "Mm!" Then, she asked. "So, how much of my strength do you want me to use?"

Yasenia pondered and commented, not minding the skinship. "The last time I told you to fight me with a recently entered high-level Epoch Core, and I lost in five seconds, right?"

Tengliu nodded admirably. "Being an entire realm below and not being instantly defeated is unbelievable, little Yasenia. I was stunned at that time. After all, the High-Level Epoch Core is considered the top powerhouse of the continent. Even if peak ones exist, most of them are retired and trying to break through that last barrier without much success. So, being able to resist five long seconds against one is really good."