Chapter 777. Arriving at the World Summit City.

With only ten hours left, Yasenia reviewed the main advantages that could be won in this event. The summit was done to avoid conflict, so the results of this competition were the most important for the sects and other powers present in the Distancia Continent. If someone did well, they would enter a prosperous era until the next summit, and if someone lost or did badly, their power's survivability could be affected.

The main advantages that could be won by participating were resource allocations, rights to neutral hunting areas, overall position in the three major organizations—the Thirty-Three clans, Three Empires, and Nine Sects— and ownership and shares of the top five largest Parus mines in the Continent, and many more advantages.

Other than that, if a powerful clan were to fail miserably and score very low, there was a chance that enemies would use their rights to steal their land, shops, and other properties.

Of course, people could resist, but since this was a global agreement, those who resisted usually ended up in quite a bad place. After all, these World Summits were the main thing that maintained the delicate balance in the continent and prevented all-out wars between top powers.

Therefore, while Yasenia was interested in ranking high up, she wasn't eager to the point that she wanted to send five maids to compete.

With how her alliance was developing and the self-made gardens, mines, and other resource locations, the Astral Sky Clan was not only financially tight, they were making profits so high that if other top powers saw them, they would probably drool.

The Astral Sky Clan's economy was so prosperous that even if their sect had ten times the cultivators, they would still be making a profit.

For now, though, most of those profits were because of Yasenia's spatial ring and the herbs she grew there. Heaven-ranked herbs were extremely precious, so they fetched high prices. Other than that, every formation Angel did, every piece of equipment Andrea forged, every pill Kali concocted, and every dress Evelyn sewed sold for hundreds of thousands of Flawless Parus through their Astral Sky Merchant group. Sometimes, even fetching millions.

Then, if you added the occasional work the maids created, which was not calculated in the aforementioned profits, Yasenia was a happy dragon swimming in riches. Well, she was swimming in riches for Distancia. If she were to go to a higher-level World, this would be different.

In short, Yasenia's intentions were mainly to test her own strength in a regulated competition and help Andrea, Kali, and Cecile stabilize their foundation through intense combat while also gaining global recognition among the public.

The last spot was for Eira, the maid sword Master, after considering the kind of competition and who would be the strongest aid. So, with a sword master of her level, our girls would be relatively safe, even if their enemies aimed to kill them inside the event, which was very probable.

With everything sorted out, all the people from the Astral Sky Sect who came together grouped up and moved toward the competition area.

Laurina walked by Yasenia's side and asked. "Little sis, do you have confidence?"

Yasenia nodded with a smile. "While I might not be the strongest, or even categorized in the top bracket strength-wise, I'm capable of at least fighting off the people that will be participating."

Laurina nodded and smiled wryly. "You are getting further and further away, little sis." She kicked a rock and sighed. "I feel like I won't ever be able to catch up and help you in the future."

Yasenia looked at the depressed Nature Dragon, a creature that was supposed to be extremely powerful, and sighed. "Regardless of how strong I am, you'll always be my big sis."