Chapter 717. Commotion Throughout The Continent. (R-18)

After Yasenia fainted, Tatyana and Valeria took a deep breath to control the raging pleasure waves affecting their bodies. The quality of Yasenia's Yin and Yang energies entering their bodies had agitated their nerves like a lightning bolt coursing their bodies, which took them by surprise.

Tatyana was biting her lip not to let out a moan as she thought, her eyes shining delightfully. 'Such a pure Yang energy~. Delicious~.'

Valeria, on the other hand, was keeping Yasenia in the air not to overwhelm her with pleasure too much while her dick felt the pure Yin energy released by the dragoness. 'Oh my~, she has such a perfect body for bearing children~. I really want to put a little seed inside her and allow it to bloom~.'

While thinking as such, they weren't just enjoying the moment. While Yasenia poured Yang and Yin energies into them, the opposite was also happening.

Their powerful Yin and Yang energies surged across Yasenia's meridians, revitalizing her exhausted self.

The fainted dragoness was startled awake, her golden eyes sluggish and watery as the side of her lips glistened with her alluring saliva. She didn't know what happened for a second until she felt the thick phallus spreading her vagina and the tight pussy tightening around her own dick.

Her body trembled in pleasure even without movement, and she looked at the two women with confusion. "W-What, Ahn~, happened? Ah! Mmm~, it feels so good. Oh~."

Tatyana laughed tenderly and hugged her while circling her waist with her legs. "How are you feeling, little treasure?"

Yasenia's body answered instead of her mouth, squirting another load into Tatyana's womb while her vagina leaked transparent fluids that drenched the entire length of Valeria's green dick.

It was as if the dragoness's body was asking her two mates to continue their act quickly.

Both women smiled gently and continued their slow penetration.

The dragon's brain couldn't think of anything else besides the feeling of her uterus being crushed and pushed upward while her dragon dick pierced into Tatyana's womb and pushed against the uterine walls.

If Yasenia were a mortal woman, she would probably be screaming in pain. However, since her body was mostly perfected for intercourse, her inner elasticity and her pleasure receptors accurately transmitted the feelings to her brain.

The pleasure she was currently receiving was strong enough to render an ordinary cultivator at her level mentally impaired.

Out of strength, her body was limp, only held by the two women who finally managed to swallow or pierce her to the roots.

Because of the ridiculous sizes the seniors were using, you could see the shape bulging Yasenia's stomach well past her belly button, a place where no phallus should have any business being. A similar situation occurred with Tatyana's deformed stomach.

But Tatyana's and Valeria's godly techniques, coupled with Yasenia's innate sexual adaptability, made the current situation possible.

Once fully lodged inside, they weren't hasty to start moving, allowing Yasenia to become accustomed to the sensations.

Mirrory at the side was operating the formation without a single change in her face, slowly creating runes and text that were engraved into a very high-leveled scroll.

Mirrory saw the two seniors constantly kissing and caressing the dragoness, making her appear more like a blob than anything else, and chuckled. 'They are sure having fun.'

Her eyes landed on Yasenia's protruding stomach, and she lifted an eyebrow. 'She sure is something.'

After an hour and about three more orgasms from the dragoness, Mirrory spoke. "Both of you, we need more Yin and Yang energies, or we'll take forever."