Chapter 748. Sierra's and Ebirah's Breakthroughs.

For the first eight months, Yasenia tried to push her Spiritual Cultivation and Beast Cultivation to the limits of the fourth realm, letting Body Cultivation aside.

The other girls were also pushing their cultivation further, all of them reaching the half-step Unification Realm.

Cecile and Kali also focused on improving their beast cultivation, reaching similarly the tenth level of the Fusion Core beast realm. To increase beast cultivation, time was not as influential as resources.

Beast Cultivation couldn't be practiced intently, so the only way to increase it was by eating a lot of Beast Cores and other resources like spiritual herbs, fruits, etc., that would aid with the beast's development.

With Yasenia's ring's garden being boosted by the Heaven-Born Earth Core Natural Treasure named [Earthquake Splitting Rumbling Earth Core], regrowing the fruits that worked and provided a gentle boost without creating impurities was not hard. Plus, her ring had a spiritual-herb-growth accelerating function, so they didn't lack resources to feed five beasts, even if Yasenia needed as much as the other four combined.

With that, Ebirah and Sierra managed to reach not only the peak of the fourth realm but also consolidate their bodies and cores.

They were in the place to receive tribulations to advance into the Legendary Core Beast Realm. They would be the first to enter the fifth realm out of all the girls.

Andrea looked at Ebirah and asked. "Are you prepared, Ebirah?"

Ebirah clenched her little fists and raised them cutely. "Yeah!"

The light reflected on her beautiful pink crystal-like tail, beautifying her surroundings with just her presence.

Coraline and a few other leaders were also here to spectate. After all, Ebirah was Coraline's daughter, and as a show of respect, attending the tribulation was a matter of courtesy.

Ebirah stepped forward with a confident gait, and her body began glowing with beautiful white, pink, and golden lights.

In a short while, her body grew explosively, and she transformed into her beast form.

The enormous pink lobster looked extremely beautiful, with streamlined curves and a gleaming shell. Her agile-looking body and perfectly slender claws gave her a charm you wouldn't expect from a crustacean. Her eight legs, with crystal-like pink carapace, moved elegantly, carrying her heavy body to the center of the place.

Then, her armored tail looked finely crafted and slender, as if an artisan had taken their time carving her body, finishing her gorgeous body in a fan-like tail that reflected the light ethereally.

The girls couldn't help but exclaim in awe each time they saw Ebirah's beast form; she was extremely beautiful.

Ebirah's head flexibly looked upward; unlike normal lobsters, she had extra joints, carapace sections, and overall increased mobility, making her highly mobile. "Come!"

Her cute voice echoed, and then, her aura ballooned.

A massive hurricane of energy began gathering. Streaks of blue, yellow, and golden moved at her, expressing her Earth, Water, and Sun affinities.

In the sky, dark grey Tribulation Clouds gathered, slowly accumulating lightning bolts. One after another and with a rumbling roar, 81 Lightning Bolts gathered.

That was the standard number for creatures crossing into the Fifth Realm.

Seeing that her daughter wasn't "contaminated" by Yasenia's ridiculous cultivators, Coraline released the breath she was holding. 'Although the bolts are certainly stronger than usual, it is completely manageable.'