Chapter 674. Fighting the waves again. Situation outside the Secret Realm.

Looking around, Yasenia realized that she was back in her initial room. To make sure that it was hers, she went to the bed and looked at the corner. "Hm. The scratch I made, just in case, is still there. This means we return to the same room after each event."

Her eyes went to the top of the list, and she observed the time she had left. A clear 3597 was slowly ticking away. 'Hm. I see. About an hour to do the next ten waves. It is more than what they gave us for the first ten waves.'

Not having any haste to complete the ten waves, she approached the fountain at the sides and used her hands to scoop the water and drink.

The second she drank the clear water, she felt her energy replenished and her fatigue disappear. A smile appeared while she licked her lips. "Sweet. Even though I almost completely recovered, it's a very nice addition to the room... Huh? My Celestial Energy is not being refilled?"

The dragoness frowned and drank a lot more to make sure. Seeing the Celestial Energy Star not accelerating its recovery, Yasenia sighed. "I will have to use those skills sparingly if that's the case. How many Celestial skills can I cast? About... six more? Seven if the event goes on for more than six hours."

She tilted her head. "Speaking of which, will the harpy be able to recover with this water? Meridian damage is very troublesome, but it might be possible..."

Her brows came together. "I hope not." Then, she relaxed. "Well, even if she could recover, it doesn't matter. The next time I meet her, I'll have to ensure she willingly surrenders."

The dragoness looked at the bronze talisman that appeared on the table in the middle and smiled, her eyes shining with a predatory light. "I didn't expect these types of rewards. What happens if I kill those with [Library Tickets] in the next event rounds? Can I gain more chances?"

After taking the bronze talisman into her ring, she walked toward the list and read the names, just in case.

1.- Tatyana Dravory, 18th wave. 57,400 Points.

2.- Cecile Dravory, 13th wave. 25,400 Points.

3.- Yu Lei, 12th wave. 20,200 Points.

4.- Chen Yanli, 12th wave...

...

27.- Kali Dravory, 11th wave. 15,400 Points.

...

475.- Yasenia Dravory, 10th wave. 11,000 Points.

...

Yasenia nodded calmly. 'The first 40 waves will be interrupted by the events, so it doesn't really matter if you don't get the max points first. The real problem will be if more than 50 people keep perfect scores by round 50. Moreover, the following events can also become an opportunity.'

She remembered Evelyn's comments about that squirrel woman, and she was about to search for her, but she didn't know her name. 'It would be nice to see affiliations.'

The dragoness finally turned and entered the portal toward the eleventh wave.

Her body flashed, and she appeared in the same prairie as the one for the first ten waves. 'It seems that the creator wants a frontal battle.'

[Welcome to the eleventh wave. Defeat five second-level Fusion Core Beasts in ten minutes.]

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow. "Quite a big jump. If this continues increasing at this rate for every ten waves, the fortieth wave bracket might have level ten Fusion Core beasts. Either way, challenges seem adjusted to cultivation level instead of overall strength, so I have an advantage."