Chapter 708. Fearsome Doriel. Stepping Outside the Secret Realm.

Yasenia and her group flew through the sky, continuously advancing toward the secret realm entrance.

While traveling through the sky was faster, it was also more dangerous, as flying creatures would attack in groups.

Of course, that was from an ordinary cultivator's perspective.

This secret realm's low-level Epoch Core limit meant that beasts were not as strong, and Yasenia's, Cecile's, Ebirah's, Sierra's, and Kali's combined beast auras were enough not only to avoid but in case they met with a group, force that group of flying beasts to take a detour around them.

Evelyn smiled refreshingly. "Having a beast lover is such a good perk, hahaha. If we were all humans, we would need to kill our way through the sky instead, knowing how aggressive and territorial flying beasts usually are."

Andrea looked into the distance and added. "We are reaching the limits of the secret realm. What's our plan?"

Yasenia commented. "We'll wait until Alaia informs us that they are ready and the disciples arrive. Taking into account what we saw on the first day here, top-level people can't cross a certain boundary. We just need to wait beyond that boundary and then leave together."

Angel asked, tilting her head. "Won't the maids be easily discovered with their dress code?"

The dragoness chuckled. "It's not like those dresses are stuck to their bodies, no?"

Angel exclaimed and blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Oh! Right..."

After reaching the boundary, Yasenia and the girls stopped in a place with an open space and took out chairs and such to rest.

Without a second of delay, Angel climbed onto Yasenia's lap and planted her little butt while leaning backward to have her back squished by Yasenia's breasts.

Yasenia smiled and hugged her, placing her chin on the side of her head and giving her little kisses from time to time.

Then, Yasenia used the Sect's insignia to see if there were any people from her sect in the surroundings.

To Yasenia's surprise, she spotted two of them beyond the "safe" boundary, just in the secret realm.

After listening to Yasenia's words, Tatyana took out a formation pen and created a formation.

"[Land Observing Formation]."

Angel blinked twice, and then her eyes opened. "T-This formation! Wow~, as expected of Mommy Tatyana."

Evelyn knew very little of formations, so she asked. "What's wrong with it?"

Angel said, eyes filled with worship. "This is a peak-level Heaven-ranked formation that allows us to see anything in an area of 1.000. However, it is one of the most complicated mortal formations to create. Mommy Tatyana made it in just two seconds!"

Kali asked, curious. "How long would you take?"

Angel looked at the formation Tatyana was using and said. "With Mommy Tatyana's perfection level, I would need a month. But, if I made it with my own standards... About twelve hours should be enough."

Tatyana smiled. "Don't underestimate yourself, little Angel. You should be able to create it in five hours if you focus."

Angel smiled bashfully. "Really? Do you think so?"

Telling a formation master they could do it so much quicker was the same as telling an average person they looked much better than they thought, so Angel felt shy and happy.

Tatyana nodded. She gave an objective evaluation of it.

Angel made a silly laugh and hugged Yasenia to hide her reddish face. Yasenia laughed aloud, hugging Angel tightly and raining kisses on her cute, reddish face. "You are so cute, baby."