Chapter 637. Sarah's and Yasenia's casual conversation.

After waiting for a few seconds, Yasenia saw Sarah opening the door and smiling. "Good afternoon, Yasenia. Did you need anything?"

Yasenia smiled back, showing nothing in her face about just having investigated her stay in the sect. "Good afternoon. Can we go inside to talk?"

Sarah nodded and guided her to the living room. The acute nose of the dragoness twitched, making her frown a bit at the smell coming from Sarah. 'Did she only wash the outside without erasing the scent?'

Yasenia commented on purpose with a curious gaze. "Sarah, what's this smell coming from you? It's a bit strong."

Sarah immediately blushed. 'System, clean the scent!'

[Ten Points deducted. Cleaning Completed]

Sarah laughed, embarrassed. "Sorry for that."

Yasenia blinked, confused. 'That treasure again? I didn't feel energy fluctuations, and the smell is gone.'

Sarah coughed and changed the subject. "Do you want something to eat, Yasenia?"

[Host, we can use aphrodisiac food. Starting from capturing her body should be a good start.]

Sarah's eyebrow twitched. 'Shut up. Don't you remember how protective she is of Angel? If we do something to her with the food, we will have to flee!'

Yasenia nodded and sat on the couch Sarah pointed at. "If you have something delicious, I'm all for it. I really like tasting different kinds of foods."

Sarah's eyes shone a bit. 'Oh? Is the way to the heart starting from the stomach? The ancients are wise!'

Then, she asked the system. 'System, do you have something delicious? We might be able to attack her stomach first to worm ourselves into her heart!'

Sarah remembered a few novels she read in which the protagonist seduced the heroine by being a good cook and gentle, slowly gaining her goodwill and showing off other charms later.

[Host. After analyzing, a food that will impress someone like Yasenia will cost 2,000 points or more. It must be at least Heaven-ranked food.]

Her eyes subconsciously widened. 'Ha? 2,000 Shop Points!? That's half the price of a peak-level Earth-level sword!'

[Host. I said 2,000 is the minimum. If you really want to impress her, you should buy this <High-Level Heaven-Ranked: Ocean Dwelling Frost Serpent Steak. {5,500SP}>]

Sarah's heart was bleeding as she felt an enormous hole that swallowed everything ruthlessly opening in her wallet.

Yasenia asked after Sarah became dazed one more time. "Sarah, I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts."

Sarah came to herself again and shook her hands. "No, no. I was thinking about what food to give you. I have a few dishes already cooked, and I was deciding on which one to choose."

Angel lifted an eyebrow. "Are you a Spirit Cook like Yasenia?"

Sarah rubbed her head and smiled. "Something like that..."

Yasenia was interested. "Oh? That's a rare profession to choose."

Sarah coughed. "Oh, is it? Why did you choose it, Yasenia?"

Yasenia used her tail to circle Angel's waist and close the distance between them, kissing her Baby's forehead right after. "Of course, it was to make delicious food for my dears. I reached the middle-level Heaven-ranked Spirit Cook grade a few months ago, which is something I'm proud of."

Sarah's mouth twitched. 'As expected, she is a monster even in professions. Doesn't it cost like 100,000 Points to increase a profession to the middle level of the Heaven rank? I only have peak-level Earth-ranked alchemy learned.'