Chapter 730. Yasenia's Ambition! Reaction of the Leaders.

After asking about it, the Mermaid Queen looked at Yasenia with a resolute expression, making the dragoness thoughtful.

After she decided and understood the situation, Yasenia gambled.

She looked at the other leaders and commented. "I've seen that the seniors are talented, but Distancia's young Heavens limit you. In fact, all of you who are gathered here have extremely high potential and talent. If you were born in a higher-level world, your current achievements would probably be incomparable to what you have now."

Yasenia secretly measured their reactions and felt what she expected: a dim but still stubborn determination to become strong was still burning deep in their eyes. Even if they were nothing but embers, they were surrounded by an inflammable ambition that could ignite at any moment.

A person did not become a leader of a world's superpower out of luck, so they were, as Yasenia said, extremely talented persons limited by their birthplace. While there were many thoughts in her mind, she didn't lie.

At a glance, even an average person could see that their wings were too big to be fully spread in a place like the Distancia Continent.

When Yasenia caught that strand of yearning, she became more determined to go through with the plan that spontaneously appeared in her mind.

Her body seemed to give an aura of grandeur as she spoke calmly but firmly.

"I'll give the powers of this World a chance. All powers who have yet to attack the Astral Sky Clan have a chance to become part of the Astral Sky Alliance. There will be many benefits, and there will naturally be nurturing between those things a person can buy."

The dragoness knew that these leaders were intelligent, so she didn't elaborate. Instead, she looked at them with a deep gaze as she asked. "Will you join?"

Her words were not loud, and a passerby might mistake them as Yasenia speaking about the weather. However, when they landed, it felt like they exploded with the might of a thousand bombs for these leaders.

Nobody here was naïve or stupid. Yasenia's intentions were more than apparent.

From a bystander perspective, the dragoness had taken one step forward.

However, from the various leaders' perspectives, this step felt like, if it landed, it would make the very foundation of the entire world quake.

The reason was simple: with her suggestion, Yasenia had stepped up to become a participant instead of a spectator.

Her aim?

It was to connect the entire World under one banner called Astral Sky Alliance.

When Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria heard her, their eyes lit up with praise and admiration.

Mirrory chuckled. 'She actually dares to do this? Impressive. Regardless of success or failure, her courage to try it is already praiseworthy.'

Tatyana smirked. 'I knew that she wouldn't be able to keep still if an opportunity presented itself. Little treasure is extremely sharp, and with the Mermaid Queen's petition, she saw a door that was previously closed briefly open. Now though... She has already placed her foot in between.'

Valeria laughed. 'Daring, I love it.'

Meanwhile, on the leaders' side, if it were before knowing the strength of the fifty maids, they would have probably scoffed at her. Some of them might have gained hostile feelings toward Yasenia.

However, after the small war, things changed.

Their perspective was broadened. Yasenia had shown them that they were far from reaching the limits.