Chapter 623. Sarah's Star Test.

Yasenia kept observing with her dears by her side, waiting for a new "thirteen-star" girl to appear, but her attention was stolen by someone else. 'Honey colored eyes, brown hair, girl next door beauty... Isn't that Sarah?'

Feeling the dragoness's surprise through their connection, Cecile, Kali, and Angel looked at Yasenia and followed her gaze.

The others naturally saw the strange movement of their friends and followed suit.

Andrea asked, looking in the direction Yasenia was looking at. "What's wrong, love? Have you seen anything strange?"

Yasenia smiled with interest and commented. "Remember the girl I spoke about? The one I met in the Secret Realm?"

Tatyana lifted her eyebrow. "That's her?"

Yasenia heard Tatyana's question more like a confirmation, but she nodded. "Yes. Her name is Sarah."

Tatyana's brows frowned. 'Having an otherworlder like that close by is not something I would recommend... They are quite a problem magnet.'

Tatyana asked. "Are you close with her?"

Yasenia shook her head. "I felt a bit close at first, but she kept secrets around me all the time, so I decided not to make deep connections with her."

Valeria commented with a laugh. "Thankfully, you were somewhat merciful, Tatyana."

Tatyana snorted. "Maybe my punishment was a bit too light."

Yasenia was confused. "Did something happen? When did you meet her?"

Tatyana was careful with her words, being extremely attentive to every gesture of Yasenia. "She was trying to analyze my soul with her... strongest treasure, and I made it dysfunctional for a while. My soul pressure might have made her will a bit more fragile."

Andrea and the others sighed. 'Poor woman, she stepped on the shoe of the only person she shouldn't have here.'

Yasenia felt nothing about it. She was confident in Tatyana and knew that the fact that she retaliated was because there was a threat.

She wouldn't have reacted to someone trying to analyze her if there was no threat. After all, even if an ant stares at an elephant intently, the elephant won't be able to tell.

Yasenia asked, curious. "Strongest treasure... Does she have a Soul Weapon with a complete consciousness like Mirrory?"

Yasenia retold the way Sarah appeared to speak with someone from time to time, and this explanation felt plausible with the limited knowledge of our dragoness.

Tatyana shook her head. "It's similar to a Soul Weapon, but... Much stronger. Look at her cultivation level."

They all focused on the woman waiting in the queue and realized she was on the same level as them. Yasenia was surprised. "The same cultivation speed as us? But she has a quintuple elemental affinity."

It was not linear and depended on many factors. However, those with more attribute affinities usually took longer to cultivate than a person with a single attribute.

Evelyn was horrified. "Quintuple!? Isn't that rarer than your Yin and Yang constitution?"

Cecile and the others also became serious. Yasenia commented. "I think she has all the basic attributes: Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, and Wood. Moreover, she could control lesser spirits. Honestly, if she hadn't been such a novice and clumsy woman back then, her strength would have been on par with ours. I'm curious how her strength has developed during these years."

Cecile's eyes shone with competitive light. "I want to fight her."

Andrea asked. "She is the first person I've seen that I can see contending with your existence's absurdity, love."