Chapter 626. Astral Sky Sect Completion!

"Excuse this old dragon, but we followed these young talents because of their bloodline level. Lady Laurina is the future of our dragon race. And I don't want to be disrespectful, but could you show us your qualifications?"

After the old dragon asked this question, the five heirs frowned and looked at him with cold eyes.

Yasenia's lips arched as she approached, energy gathering around her.

"Sure, let me show you."

Of the five heirs, Laurina was the one who took it the worst. These words were similar to an insult for a dragon who took sincerity very seriously.

It was known throughout the universe that dragons rarely lied too blatantly. Naturally, cunningness was a trait, but most of the time, a dragon was proud enough to consider lying a sign of weakness.

Not to mention, promises were only made by dragons when they were serious.

Even Yasenia, an exception in her race regarding many traits, took her promises seriously.

When Laurina was about to lash out, Yasenia's hand landed on her shoulder. The Nature Dragoness turned her head and saw Yasenia smiling. "Don't worry. It's understandable for them to ask."

Laurina snorted, but she obediently walked behind Yasenia. "Do not show them mercy. If they have problems because of your aura, they do not deserve to follow you."

The old dragon clearly heard Laurina and became a bit nervous. He communicated with the other older beasts that agreed to test Yasenia. 'Let's actively block her aura, just in case.'

An old brown female phoenix frowned. 'She looks quite young. Even little Sirae can't affect the young beasts that much with her aura.'

A senior tiger kin commented. 'If even that Razar followed her, she must be exceptional. Let's defend, just in case.'

The others agreed, and this small conversation is what saved their 12,000 number from shrinking a bit.

As energy gathered toward our Celestial Dragoness, Yasenia flew in front of the army of beasts. Although she didn't mind them asking, doing so in front of her sect instead of in a secret location was not something Yasenia appreciated.

Of course, it might have been that these beasts didn't take it into account, but if it weren't because the maids were beside her, this would be a complicated situation for herself.

If she agreed, she would've revealed her cultivation and her bloodline strength to the public.

If she disagreed, this would mean she had something to hide, and other powers might become curious.

'I'm probably overthinking it, but I don't like it. It's been a while since I let lose without limits, right?'

Yasenia's lips arched in a cold smile. "Since you insist, I don't mind showing off a little bit."

Yasenia looked around, her voice booming to every living being in a radius of tens of kilometers. "You all in hiding should also realize that the only reason you are not dead yet when moving around like filthy rats to investigate me is because I don't feel like killing you. However, that has changed today."

Yasenia's cold voice carried a wave of heavy killing intent, making everyone feel a shiver up their spine. "I don't want to have trash trying to look into my business, so you can start to run now, or you can stay here forever."

Yasenia looked at the beasts, and the energy around her ballooned, twisting the air and making the density of her surroundings increase.

"Now I ask all beasts to kneel before my blood."