Chapter 624. Finishing the tests. Sarah. New arrival?

Author Note: There has been a time shift in my time zone, so remember that the chapters will be uploaded an hour "later" than normal for those who don't have hour shifts.

***********************************

Not to mention Sarah, the surrounding spectators were stunned after hearing such a low score.

Sarah looked at the test in disbelief. 'Huh? Two stars? How is that possible?'

She couldn't understand why she scored so low when understanding skills and cultivation until now has been extremely easy. 'Is the test broken?'

Normally, when a person comes across a ridiculous result, they try to blame outside factors. Sarah frowned and looked at the maid. "Is the test broken?"

The smiling maid turned serious. "Please, do not slander us. You have a total score of 62, so it's good enough to be treated as a genius. There is no reason to be upset that you have no comprehension skills."

Sarah frowned and waved her hand, summoning five elemental forces around her. "

The surroundings were stunned one more time.

"I have learned quintuple elemental skills in less than a week. Do you think that someone with low comprehension abilities can do so?"

The maid looked at Sarah coldly and waved her own hand, dispelling her energies with such ease that Sarah almost didn't realize that her skill was undone. "Miss, I don't care if you have understood a God skill in one second. The test is two stars, so you will receive two stars. If you want to change the score, come back next year and redo the test."

Sarah protested. "No, if the test malfunctions, isn't it normal to give me another chance?"

The maid became impatient and repeated. "The test has not malfunctioned."

Sarah frowned. "How do you know?"

The maid sighed and started the test on herself. One and a half seconds later, she passed the ten-second test, and the pillar shot up to 18 stars.

The people around began feeling numb at the absurd sequence of events.

The maid looked at Sarah and spoke. "Is this enough?"

Sarah's mouth opened. 'Eighteen stars!? Who the hell are these people?'

What people didn't know is that all the fifty maids had scores above 85 stars in the test.

Yasenia's personal maids were talents handpicked by Tatyana to serve her child.

Talents who went through such rigorous training that few survived, reducing their initial thousands down to 300 personal maids.

These three hundred women serving Yasenia during her childhood had enough talent to become the head of a powerful clan and individual powerhouses.

However, now, they were devoted to serving Yasenia and becoming her strength.

Sarah moved away from the test, still confused about it.

Meanwhile, Yasenia and our girls were similarly filled with confusion.

Evelyn asked. "The test didn't malfunction? It's really hard to believe."

Kali muttered. "How can someone as young and strong as her have so much potential and soul but no comprehension skills? With that kind of comprehension skill, entering the Unification Realm is practically impossible, not to mention reaching her current cultivation level while maintaining our speed."

Andrea nodded. "The treasure Tatyana invalidated must be an extremely powerful artifact. If people know about it, she will be hunted down by the entire cultivation World."