Chapter 648. Secret Realm's opening!

A while later, Yasenia was lying on her side while pondering, resting her head on one hand with her upper torso raised while her other arm circled Angel.

The red hair had already returned to the shiny and silky blonde color. The same with her eyes, becoming the sky-blue beautiful orbs they usually were.

Angel was awake, her face buried in one of Yasenia's breasts while she suckled one of Yasenia's nipples with squinted eyes. "So tasty~."

Yasenia looked down at her and smiled softly, her hand caressing Angel's naked back and butt without any sexual tension, just pure affectionate feelings.

This reminded her about Kaleina, so she opened a communication device to speak with her.

It didn't take long before it connected with the other side. "Baby, how are you doing back at home alone? Is everything okay?"

Kaleina's young and clear voice was heard through the device with a little laugh. "Mommy, you called only a few hours ago!"

Yasenia laughed softly. "Sorry, love. I'm just worried."

Kaleina answered softly. "I miss you, Mommy. When will you return?"

Yasenia felt an impulse to give up the Secret Realm exploration to be with her baby, but she resisted. She needed to become stronger to protect her little dear better. Maybe she could find something interesting in the Secret Realm for her.

Yasenia answered carefully. "I don't know, baby. The place where Mommy is going is dangerous, and I might stay there for a long time. However, I promise that I will call you every day, and if one day I don't, the next day I'll spend double the time with you."

Kaleina answered with a reluctant tone that was covered, trying to be strong. "O-Okay, Mommy, I will be good and wait for you."

Our dragoness almost rushed back to the sect to hug her little love. She sighed and nagged a bit. "Remember all the things Mommy told you, okay? Listen to your aunties, eat healthy, and remember to drink Mommy's milk daily! Also, don't try to be brave, and if someone bullies you, tell the aunties to take care of it. If it is cold, you should listen and wear a bit thicker, okay? Your scales are very powerful and pretty, but sometimes we all need clothes, even Mommy!"

Kaleina giggled. "Okay, Mommy! I'll listen to you. Also, also, there is so much milk I don't know if I'll be able to finish it!"

Yasenia had been preparing spare milk for four years just in case, so there was truly a lot of it.

Yasenia smiled. "That's perfect. You can drink as much as you want that way. It's super duper healthy."

Kaleina answered happily. "Okay! Mommy's milk is the best! Honestly, other milk is very bleh, and I don't like it."

Yasenia frowned and felt a fit of jealousy almost consuming her. "Did you taste someone else's milk?"

Kaleina's young survival instincts kicked in, and she answered with a stutter. "I didn't!"

Our dragons relaxed, and her smile returned. "That's good. Remember that other milks besides your Mommy's can cause indigestion! They are evil, cough, terrible, so remember only to drink mine, okay, love?"

Kaleina sighed and nodded seriously. "Okay, Mommy. I will remember!"

The maid waiting beside Kaleina was having a hard time holding back her laughter.

Mirrory looked at Yasenia with a strange but teasing gaze and asked. "Other milks besides yours can cause indigestion?"

Yasenia flinched and looked sideways, avoiding Mirrory's amused eyes. "W- Who knows? After all, mine is better, right? If she downgrades from good to bad quality, it might be bad for her stomach, right?"