Chapter 751. Arriving at Ascending Ocean City.

At the entrance of the Astral Sky Sect, about 400 people stood before Yasenia. Yasenia looked at them and spoke deeply. "We are now leaving for the [Ascending Ocean City]. I've already shared everything I needed to, and I've also taught you how to act in the presence of other powers."

Yasenia looked around and continued. "We are now a first-ranked sect. We are no less than any of the other sects, so we don't need to lower our heads. In this summit, we will grasp benefits and never bow down to injustice."

"Yes, Sect Master!"

Yasenia squinted, her auras entangling and spreading like a tide. "However, we are not bullies. If I hear that one of you has abused their position to force anything on anything, your end will not be as simple as death. Understood?"

This time, they answered louder. "YES, SECT MASTER!"

Yasenia nodded, satisfied. Then, she turned around and waved her hand.

Energy gathered in the sky above Yasenia, and with a silent flash of light, the [Profound Skeletal World Jumping Warship] appeared. "Let's go."

The four hundred cultivators flew upward and landed on the white, golden, and black elegant ship.

Once everyone was on board, Yasenia used her energy to manipulate the flying boat's formations and accelerated.

The people looking from below blinked, and the ship was gone.

Looking sideways, they could see the clouds parting in the distance.

"So Quick!"

"Are there more treasures like that in our sect? I need to search the catalog later!"

"I think I heard that it is a lost technology that the Sect Master managed to revive."

"As expected, the Sect Master is extraordinary."

"Even if it is for sale, do you think you can buy it with your pitiful amount of Astral Sky Points?"

"Hey, if I save for a few years, I might be able to buy it!"

Meanwhile, on the ship, the people who had never boarded the Skeletal Ship were stunned.

Even with their superior senses, they could only see the world around them blurring.

Luscia, the purple lamia, asked. "Yasenia, how long will it take to reach there?"

Yasenia pondered and looked at the map. "About... 12 minutes?"

Luscia almost choked with her own saliva. "H-How long?"

Yasenia smiled. "12 minutes."

The others were also dumbfounded. To their knowledge, even the fastest vehicle would take two weeks to reach that coastal city from where the Astral Sky Sect was.

One of the two Supreme Elders, a male tigerkin without previous affiliation, asked, confused. "Then, why did we already leave, Sect Master? There are one and a half weeks until the summit starts, right?"

Yasenia nodded. "I need to create a small base in that city. While I don't want to lack trust in the Mermaid Queen's arrangements, being overly cautious with what is recently happening is a must."

They all nodded, somewhat understanding. Yasenia had been informed of the arrival of various groups from outside Distancia, so she was 100% cautious. While she could act a bit arrogant with people from this continent based on their lack of advanced knowledge, she didn't know if the people coming here would be from a higher world than herself.

However, other than wariness, there was excitement in her. 'Will there be an interesting challenge in this summit?'

Her strength has increased by a lot, and even if she was in the fourth realm, her real level was far from just that.