Chapter 681. A Dragon's Ballade: [Day and Night Cycle] Unleashed.

The 75-meter-tall puppet looked at the opposing dragon and opened its mouth to roar with a fierce cry.

RAHHH!!!!

Yasenia stood on her hind legs, and she not only roared but also used [Moon Dragon Roar] while her wings unfolded in all their glory.

ROAAAR!!!!!!!

Using her [Moon Dragon Roar] in her dragon form made it several times more potent, and a visible silvery ripple spread through the space toward the Epoch Devil Puppet. The silvery tides crashed against the sound waves of the puppet, piercing through and impacting it frontally.

Xiang Yinnu and the puppet screamed while taking a few steps back. Her brain shook, making Yinnu dizzy, and her body felt cold and freezing.

Yasenia returned to four legs without losing the chance and rushed forward with agile strides while opening her giant maw.

"[Moon Dragon breath]!"

A silver beam of pure Moon Energy created a giant wave of fog in the air. Yinnu felt danger, and she controlled the puppet from the inside, even when her head was pounding in pain, and her limbs felt stiff.

"[Devil Puppet Wall]!"

BANG!!!

The wall, several times taller and thicker than before, completely blocked the dragon's breath attack, but it gave Yasenia enough time to reach a melee distance.

Using her dragon body, she burst through the frozen and brittle wall, arriving right before the giant puppet.

Yinnu recovered and saw the giant dragon pouncing on her while her two frontal limbs swirled with Moon energy.

Twisting the body of the devil puppet and taking a step sideways, she avoided the first clawing motion. A large wave of frost froze everything in several hundreds of meters before the claw attack. It was an attack carrying [Draconic Crescent Moon].

Still, as if Yasenia had expected it, her dragon body bent in the direction of the claw attack, making the miss broader. Yinnu was confused for just a moment until she felt enormous pressured air hitting her back.

A massive tail strike landed on the puppet's back. "GAH!"

Xiang Yinnu gritted her teeth when the entire puppet shook, and the giant body flew for hundreds of meters, rolling on the ground.

The rumbling and deep dragon roar that followed told her that another breath attack was coming her way, making her feel constricted. "AHH!!!"

With a scream of pain, while half the shoulder of the puppet was frozen, she took the attack while rushing at her and punched Yasenia with the abnormally long arm.

Red and black energies swirled while the air exploded in the wake of the enormous fist.

The dragon snorted, and her body glowed with tremendous amounts of Moon energy. The cold temperament perfectly suited the Empyrean dragon, as she rapidly flapped one wing to move out of the way while using her powerful hind legs to jump at her.

Yet, Yasenia was in for a surprise when Yinnu returned the favor with a similar strike that landed right on the side of her head.

Following the motion of the missed punch, Yinnu agilely back-kicked Yasenia on the head.

Recovering and rising from the ground, Yasenia looked on coldly while blood dripped from the side of her head.

Then, she opened her maw, and an ethereal chant reverberated throughout the arena.

"A Dragon's hush, A [Starry Sky]. A [Draconic Crescent Moon] lights up the night."

The empty phantom night sky began to shine with stars, and the Moon reappeared.