Chapter 769. Concocting the [Rainbow Spirit Element Pill].

After having some fun in the water, our girls changed back to their usual clothes. It was worth mentioning that a few people approached Yasenia, trying to flirt with her when she was alone for a short time. Sadly, a heavy hit from our girls buried those people in the sand.

They were surprisingly understanding and avoided killing them.

After putting on their clothes back, they approached one of the paths that led into the underwater city.

Unlike other beings who had extra equipment for underwater movement, Yasenia's group strode forward without it. Still, before going underwater, Kali took out a pouch from her ring and shared a beautiful blue pill with each of the girls and the maids, as well as giving some to the spirits.

Embera took it and looked at it with curiosity. Controlling her flaming fingers perfectly so as not to melt the pill, she asked. "What is this, Kali?"

During the few hours they spent playing, our girls and the spirits got to know each other more deeply. By now, the relatively old spirits talked to them as if they were juniors.

If one measures their age from when they started having consciousness, even Soluna, the youngest one in the group, is well over 3,000 years old.

Kali explained without hiding anything. "It's a [Mermaid Lung Coral Pill]. It facilitates underwater breathing and movement and also creates a small shield that protects against the increased pressure. With that, even a mortal would be able to swim about 10,000 meters into the sea without problems. Each of them lasts for a week, so one of them should be enough for all of us."

Kali added. "Still, I don't know how it will react on spirits because Valeria is not a good example when testing these things. So, if you feel like the effect is running out or something, tell me. I have a few hundred of those in my ring."

The water spirit pouted. "Why didn't you give me one?"

Kali chuckled. "Here, I don't know why you would want that."

The water spirit took it with a smile and looked at it curiously. "I wonder what effect it will have on me?"

Kali lifted an eyebrow. "Maybe it makes your course unable to be wet, so all your body will dissolve because of losing contact with it."

The water spirit that was about to eat it stopped, looking between Kali and the pill warily. "... Will that happen?"

Kali placed a hand over the veil and spoke teasingly. "Who knows?"

After thinking about it, the water spirit decided not to use it. Kali saw that she wanted to return it, so she shook her head. "Take it. Who knows if you'll need it in the future."

The water spirit blinked and smiled, taking out something from her own storage accessory. Because of their special bodies, spirits usually had storage beads, not rings. And these beads were inside their own bodies.

So, with a wave of her hand, the water spirit took out a sapphire-like gem and gave it to Kali. "This is a [Spirit Water Orb]. Since you have me this mid-level Heaven-ranked pill, I'll give you a mid-level Heaven-ranked material as well."

Kali took it with a pleasant surprise. "This is a very precious material. Are you sure you want to give it to me?"

The water spirit tilted her head. "Really? I have so many of them that I sometimes throw a few."

Kali was speechless. She explained. "With this orb, I can create a permanent [Mermaid Lung Coral Pill]." Then, she asked. "Can you sell a few to me? I can trade with anything you want."

The water spirit took out a few hundred of those orbs and smiled. "Take it. Just give me half of all the pills you create with them."

The other spirits approached, and each of them took out an orb of their element. The nature spirit asked, holding a [Spirit Nature Orb]. "Can you use these as well?"