Chapter 743. Determination and Sacrifice. A Dragon's Will.

Yasenia knew from the time she received her first Heavenly Tribulation that her path would never be an easy one.

She took it lightly, even if she almost died, and never brought up how truly scared she was at that time.

Since she was a child, Yasenia trained, studied, and spent most of her time becoming stronger and learning about cultivation.

Her first memory, other than being taken care of by Tatyana, was training. From the day she could walk, Yasenia has been training.

If it were not for her constitution, her body would've been sculpted with perfect muscles and almost no body fat. With a humanoid body and her large and heavy tail, there was just no way that she could maintain a feminine shape. Her tail had always weighed at least two times more than her human body. And yet, even when she was a mortal, Yasenia always kept it in the air.

She knew that she could just let the tail limp and drag it. But she always had it swishing behind her and moving around. Not because it was more comfortable but because it strengthened her core strength.

Almost everything she did, from when she was about eight months old to now, was strengthening herself one way or another. Even having fun with her dears at night was part of her dual cultivation training.

Even then, even when she poured everything into becoming stronger and also helping her lovers follow behind her without getting too far behind, the tribulations were still something that concerned her.

That day, when she entered the cultivation path, she saw three lightning bolts instead of the usual one, and she saw two unknown beings of unknown power, increasing the strength of her tribulation. When the first strike almost floored her, Yasenia knew. She knew her path would be like walking on thin ice; a wrong step, and she would plunge uncontrollably into the icy waters of death.

What scared her at that time was not dying.

Fear of death was never a thing Yasenia had because she knew that she was doing her best, and if she died, she would be able to accept it calmly.

What she feared at that time was her dearest's reaction. Tatyana's reaction.

After Tatyana confessed why she was brought into this World, she understood that the woman she called "mother" was like a candle without fuel, burning by the remaining liquid accumulated in the past. At any moment, that flame would disappear.

And Yasenia also knew that her existence was a new fuel for this woman at the end of the rope.

So, with all of this in mind, for the well-being of her mother, Yasenia resolved herself to become strong enough to at least fight by her side.

And yet, as if the world was mocking her, she learned that her mother was not a "normal" strong cultivator.

She was a being that could stomp her feet once and make an entire continent quake. A gaze would make millions bend their knees, and a wave of her hand could summon an army big enough to swallow the earth in a sea of undead creatures.

Catch up? Yasenia wanted to laugh in ridicule. If her mother was a normal cultivator, perhaps it was possible. Still, she was not only mind-bogglingly strong but also extremely talented.

Yasenia believed that Tatyana's talent was no less than her own. Perhaps she was more talented.

However, it didn't deter her.

RUMBLE!

The sky shook, and Yasenia looked up at the sky with a tight expression as her body felt like it weighed more than a mountain.