Chapter 672. Death Empress and Otherworlder.

Sarah arrived at the top and took a deep breath. 'That was intense. I thought Yasenia would win against me. Was she impressed at my ability to withstand the pressure?'

Sarah smirked, imagining Yasenia looking up at her. Her honey-colored eyes looked around the top and found nothing for a few seconds.

Soon, she spotted another woman who made her heart pound for many reasons.

The relatively tall woman was wearing an elegant black dress that flowed with the wind together with her very long black hair. Her elegant face was enhanced by absolute beauty and gained further impact because of the pair of uncommon, ruby-like eyes.

There were a few traces of similarity with the gorgeous Yasenia, but if the dragoness was alluring like a lust spirit, the woman before her was ethereal, like a celestial being.

Yet, the aura around this celestial being felt so dreadful even when she was calm that instead of something holy, it gave a ghostly magnetism that might drag the viewer to hell if you stared for too long.

A peerlessly beautiful Death Empress.

The elegant woman turned to look at her, and the corner of the thin but seductive lips arched upward. Sarah could feel her heart beating in her chest from a confused feeling of intertwining fear and attraction.

"I expected my little treasure to arrive first, not you."

The smooth and elegant voice enraptured Sarah, making her nervously swallow. "S-She is close by, so it's not that big of a difference. Yasenia was very hard to beat, haha."

Tatyana smiled, and while Sarah was entranced by her smile, the black-dressed woman disappeared from her view, appearing in front of her face in the next instant.

Sarah's heart jumped again. 'I-I couldn't see her.'

Tatyana looked closely at Sarah; the distance between their faces was so short that Sarah could feel the warm yet chilling breath of the Death Empress.

This distance tempted the woman to move forward and kiss because of Tatyana's beauty, yet it also transmitted the feeling of dying if she dared to do so.

"Of course, she was hard to beat. After all, my lovely girl doesn't use cheats but is incomparably talented. Unlike you, otherworlder."

Sarah's eyes couldn't move away from Tatyana's eyes.

Sarah had frozen the second she made eye contact, even if Tatyana was doing nothing.

While Sarah was naturally dull, Tatyana's eyes felt like an ocean of blood, swirling with ghostly energies that could scare anyone who looked deep enough into them.

Tatyana smirked again. "What's wrong, otherworlder? Do you feel fear? Do you feel like your limbs are freezing? Is it hard to look deeply into the eyes of an experienced cultivator?"

Sarah couldn't respond, but her body was trembling. Tatyana laughed alluringly. "Even if you've stayed for six years in this world, you still haven't realized that you are not the center of this Universe. You look at things, thinking deep in your mind that you are the 'Protagonist' of the world. That with the system in your hands, you are unbeatable, and that things will eventually sort out without much effort from your part."

Sarah couldn't answer, even when Tatyana was using no auras. Just the weight of experience was enough to make her silent and unable to speak up.

Tatyana approached even closer, their faces so close that if Sarah leaned forward, their lips would touch. "Otherworlder. I've warned you in the past not to try to put your hands on my little treasure. At that time, you still didn't know I was her mother. But now, you know. Yet, ignoring my presence, you are still trying to entangle her with your system."