Chapter 771. Touching a Dragon's Reverse Scale Is Not Wise.

The guard knew who this woman was, so he became nervous and quickly tried to reason with her, swimming toward her. "Madam Zhu! Do not overreact, these people have just arrived, and they aren't directly trying to talk to you."

However, Madam Zhu was like a bull that had seen red. She grabbed the guard by the neck with a furious expression. "Do you think I care?! Since these people dare to mock me, they must pay the price! I've never been insulted in my life, and I won't start today!"

Yasenia saw the face of the guard becoming red quickly as the woman strangled him and spoke up. "Madam Zhu, leave him alone. This is between us."

While Yasenia usually didn't care about other people, this guard had been nothing but nice to them. Seeing him die didn't sit right with Yasenia.

The four-meter-tall crustacean woman looked fiercely toward Yasenia and screamed. "Not only did you disrespect me, you now dare to give me orders!?" Her lips arched maliciously, and she said. "If I want to kill someone, I'll just do it!"

Then, she clenched her hand with the intention of breaking the guard's neck. Yasenia used her movement technique, appearing by her side in an instant, and used her index finger to poke five times on the wrist and forearm area.

Her energy sunk into Madam Zhu's body, forcing her hand to relax. Then, using her tail, she coiled it around the guard's torso and threw him toward her group. One of the maids stepped forward and caught him, feeding him a healing pill to avoid any complications.

Now face-to-face, Yasenia looked upward with a calm expression and spoke to her. "Now that he is out of the way, what's the problem?"

The dragoness naturally understood that her comment touched this woman's nerves somehow and that Madam Zhu was now acting extremely irrationally and emotionally, so she was willing to give her at least a chance to calm down before she took action.

Today, she wanted to spend a relaxing day with Kaleina and Flame without seeing blood, if possible. Of course, depending on the situation, things were bound to change.

The woman looked at her limp hand with wide eyes. The sensations in that area had disappeared, making her feel extremely uncomfortable. She pointed at Yasenia with her good hand, her face becoming redder because of anger. "You, you, you, you! Do you even know who I am!? My husband is the deputy City Lord of the Descending Ocean City! How dare you touch me!?"

Then, she turned around and screamed at the guards. "ALL OF YOU ARE USELESS! THERE IS A PERSON ATTACKING YOUR LORD, AND YOU DARE NOT COME TO SAVE ME!?"

The woman was screaming so loud that she was creating waves in the water above. Yasenia looked back and saw Kali and Cecile using their soft tails to protect Kaleina's and Flame's ears.

Suddenly, she felt danger and saw a merman clad in armor, one of the leading guards, appear by her side and punch her. His face was indifferent as he spoke before the blow. "Don't get us wrong. You just offended someone you shouldn't."

Yasenia deployed a large part of her strength, crossing her arms before the punch and tensing her body.

BANG!

The water around shook as Yasenia became a comet and flew back hundreds of meters, creating a bubble trail because of the speed she was piercing through. Finally, she smashed into the sand, creating an underwater sand explosion.

The dragoness chuckled, feeling her arms tingling. 'That hurt quite a lot.'

When she moved out of the stopped, she looked back at him with interest. 'A high-level Epoch Core. To think that even a deputy lord's wife has such a high-level guard, no wonder this city is considered one of the strongest cities of the mermaid race. There are probably more high-level Epoch Cores in this city than in my sect.'