Chapter 763. Catching up to date.

After hearing Tatyana's announcement, Yasenia felt an electrocuting chill full of euphoria and hugged Tatyana tightly with her arms and tail. "Pregnant!? Are you really pregnant!?"

Tatyana looked at the flushed face of her Little Treasure and laughed gently, caressing her face. "Yes. It happened two days before we finished, during the thirteenth day of mating."

Yasenia began bouncing in joy, not knowing how to express her overwhelming happiness. She just leaned forward, kissing Tatyana deeply and laughing in a silly manner.

The girls, seeing how Yasenia completely lost control over her emotions because of happiness, smiled tenderly.

Yasenia placed a hand over Tatyana's stomach, looking down with eyes dripping with love, and soon, tears began falling. "I'm so happy..."

The girls just moved silently and hugged Yasenia in a group hug. The dragoness continued to laugh and cry, feeling completely overwhelmed. How many years had it been since her first instinct to mate started? Almost 35 years since then, more than two-thirds of her entire life. The moment she accepted Cecile as her mate, inside her, a burning flame to create progeny appeared like an uncontrollable tide.

While Yasenia wanted to shout about her first child, she never forgot Kaleina. While she might not be entirely her biological daughter, that didn't mean that Yasenia didn't think of her as one.

Kaleina would always hold the title of her eldest daughter.

Kaleina approached, and the girls opened a place for her. Kaleina looked at Yasenia and asked. "Will Mama Tatyana have a little sister or a little brother?"

Tatyana smiled. "We don't know yet, Kaleina."

Kaleina blinked. "I see..."

Yasenia hugged her little grown baby and kissed her. "From now on, Kaleina will become a big sister. So, in the future, you must protect your siblings, okay?"

Kaleina nodded seriously. "I will protect them!"

Yasenia laughed, rubbing her face with Kaleina. "I believe in you, love."

Tatyana saw Kaleina looking at her stomach with curious eyes and smiled. "It is not possible to feel anything yet, Kaleina. I'll let you know when it becomes possible."

Kaleina smiled and nodded. "When will it happen, Mama Tatyana?"

Everyone paused, looking at Tatyana. Kali asked. "Can you tell, mother-in-law?"

Tatyana closed her eyes, feeling the little life in her womb, and shook her head. "Not yet. It is too young."

Andrea asked playfully. "So... Egg or normal?"

Tatyana laughed. "I prefer normal, to be honest. If the egg is too big..." The girls imagined themselves giving birth to a head-sized large egg, and their spines chilled. A human baby's head could squeeze through thanks to the undeveloped cranium shifting, but an egg was solid...

Yasenia hummed. "I wouldn't mind either!"

The girls knew how "elastic" Yasenia was in that aspect, so they didn't say anything.

Tatyana asked. "By the way, Little Treasure."

Yasenia looked down and blinked her beautiful golden eyes. "Yes?"

Tatyana smiled wryly. "When are you going to stop hugging me?"

Yasenia's arms and tail tightened carefully around Tatyana, avoiding her stomach. "Stop? Why?"

The girls looked at Yasenia and gulped, feeling a deep sense of possessiveness and protectiveness radiating from the dragoness.

Tatyana, for the first since forever, felt like a small herbivore between the arms of its natural predator. "W-Well, if you don't want to, there is no need."