Chapter 677. Twenty-first to the Thirtieth wave. Tatyana vs Yasenia.

Without any more delay, Yasenia walked toward the red circle and entered it. Unlike the previous times when she took her time, Yasenia wanted to fight because she felt like venting from the previous event.

[Welcome to the twenty-first wave. Defeat the three sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts within twenty minutes of time.]

The number and level of beasts were interesting, considering the number of beats that would appear on higher waves. Yet, they were still lacking.

"[Starfall]."

Three white orbs ballooned to a size larger than the five-meter-tall beasts and shot toward them, impacting them exceptionally quickly.

A large white explosion swallowed the three beasts, killing them instantly.

[Congratulations, you won perfectly against three sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts without receiving any damage in 0.1 seconds. You've won 4200 points. X2.2 Multiplier detected. You've won 9240 Points. You have 82,240 Points.]

Yasenia looked at the list when she went out, and for one second, she saw her name occupying the first place.

Without delay, she entered the red portal again. 'Taking into account Mom is not that serious... Let's try being first for this entire round. Let's go all out.'

[Welcome to the twenty-second wave. Defeat the three sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts within twenty minutes of time.]

"[Celestial Intent], [Day and Night Cycle], [Empyrean Galaxy Domain]."

BOOM!

[Congratulations, you won perfectly against six sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts without receiving any damage in 0.01 seconds. You've won 4400 points. X2.2 Multiplier detected. You've won 9680 Points. You have 91,920 Points.]

In another room, Tatyana exited from killing the twenty-first wave and looked at the list.

1.- Yasenia Dravory, 102,040 Points. 23rd wave.

2.- Tatyana Dravory, 82,240 Points. 21st wave.

...

Her eyebrows rose, and while she felt surprised, Yasenia's points increased to 112,600 Points. Her lips arched as she knew what Yasenia was trying to do. 'Ho, ho~? You want to compete, little treasure? Sure, Mom is going to go all out~.'

She used her movement technique to move from her position to the red portal without losing even a millisecond.

Once she appeared, without looking around, her body exploded with Death Energy as one of her favorite skills, [Perish], engulfed and killed everything while being enhanced by her [Death intent].

[Welcome to the twenty-second wave. Defeat the three sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts within twenty minutes of time.]

[Congratulations, you won perfectly against six sixth-level Fusion Core Beasts without receiving any damage in 0.001 seconds. You've won 4400 points. X2.2 Multiplier detected. You've won 9680 Points. You have 91,920 Points.]

By the time the second message appeared, Tatyana had returned to her room. Her clearing speed was so quick in that round that the beasts died before the first message arrived, and Tatyana had left before the second message even properly unfolded.

Cecile exited from beating the twenty-second round and looked at the list. Then, her eyes widened.

She saw Tatyana's and Yasenia's points jumping like crazy in real-time.

However, the pace was very different.

Yasenia was in the twenty-fourth wave in the first second and Tatyana in the twenty-second.