Chapter 718. New Body Cultivation Technique!

After the massive event that shook the entire world happened, every single power became alert and began searching for answers. After all, the aura that the scrolls had released was incredibly Ancient and powerful, making low-level cultivators and mortals feel lightheaded all around the World.

The tribulation clouds above Yasenia's mansion were powerful, and some of the sect members spotted them. However, because the aura released by the cultivation scroll was so profound, the aura of the Heavens didn't manage to spread fast or far enough to be sensed before the Tribulation Clouds got destroyed.

Therefore, while some people were curious, they didn't associate it with the powerful aura that spread all around.

Mirrory looked at the fainted Yasenia and heavily breathing Valeria and Tatyana and got thoughtful. Such an event was entirely out of her expectations. Not even her highest estimations approached what happened a few moments ago.

Her body flashed, and she appeared beside Yasenia, touching her forehead and using energy to analyze her. 'Thankfully, her mind was protected by the formation before it got destroyed.'

Mirrory could only imagine the potency of the pleasure Yasenia felt while orgasming while releasing Celestial Yin and Yang. Even Tatyana and Valeria, who had souls far beyond the mortal realms, almost fainted.

If such a wave of pleasure hit Yasenia unprotected, the damage would've been irreversible.

Then, before Yasenia woke up, Mirrory placed her hands below Yasenia's armpit and slowly lifted her. Valeria's penis slid out and was released with a pop sound.

Mirrory then moved to an empty spot and laid her on her back. 'Hm, the transformation of her penis has been undone, it seems. Are there any other changes?'

Mirrory took her wrist and sent a pulse of energy around her to check everything thoroughly. Her eyes widened slightly. 'Impressive. Her beast core and spiritual cultivation have gone through a qualitative transformation. She has jumped directly to the Ninth Level Fusion Core Beast and Ninth level Unification Realm.'

After she continued inspecting, her wonder only increased. 'Her body has also improved tremendously. Even without protecting herself with energy, she should have a physique strong enough to deflect low-level Heaven-ranked weapons. She probably can break high-level Earth Rank treasures with her bare hands.'

The Ancient Senior was impressed. 'Even without Body Cultivation, she has such a strong body. Once she starts body cultivating...' Her lips arched. 'Her foundation is already equal to outer sect disciples from high-level worlds. Amazing.'

While outer sect disciples might sound weak, the standards of a high-level world were incomparable to anything else. Even mortals would be able to live up to 500 years in those worlds, which showed the quality of the ambient energy.

While talent, bloodline, potential, etc., were essential to one's strength, the environment was also a significant factor contributing to a cultivator's foundation.

This was also one of the reasons why high-level world people looked down on those who came from lower worlds.

While she inspected Yasenia's body, Valeria and Tatyana slowly stood up, having recovered enough to be able to keep their own bodies on their feet.

Tatyana moaned a sigh. "That was incredible. This much pleasure is a first."

Valeria nodded, her emerald eyes still looking hazy. When her eyes landed on the naked dragoness, her body burned with lust. Of course, she wouldn't do anything. However, when Tatyana saw Valeria's member becoming rock hard again, she grabbed it with one hand as she smiled. "Let her rest, or I'll cut this."