Chapter 655. Legendary Core Earth Serpent vs Yasenia's Group. (2)

After the collision of giants, the serpent became enraged and hissed loudly, charging back toward our girls. Its speed was surprisingly high for its size, and its kilometric body slithered with elegance and precision while making the earth around it lift and cover its body like armor.

The sight of a literal mountain slithering toward them was shock-worthy.

This time, Ebirah and Andrea took the helm and clashed with the serpent.

Around Ebirah, a powerful energy armor appeared, and her crystal-like pink shell hardened.

The serpent opened its mouth and bit toward her, but the giant lobster dodged with surprising agility by using her tail.

Then, Andrea and Ebirah attacked it on the side of the head that had just chomped down right beside them.

Andrea summoned a massive pillar of molten metal while Ebirah swung her claw.

The serpent's red eye thinned, and it snapped back like a coil with an agility that a creature its size had no business possessing.

Yasenia quickly flapped her wings, and her four limbs steadily landed on the ground at Ebirah's right.

"Defend!"

The dragoness roared, and all three of them used defensive skills, creating seven barriers in between.

The serpent launched itself at that moment, connecting the massive muscles with extreme precision, and it rammed against the barriers with a head covered in Earth armor.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The two-hundred-meter-wide head rammed through all the barriers, shattering them and reaching Ebirah, Andrea, and Yasenia.

The dragon and lobster tightened their muscles and clashed frontally with the enormous serpent.

BOOM!

The lobster's six legs and the dragon's four limbs created marks on the ground as they resisted the powerful frontal attack. Meanwhile, Andrea resisted the aftershock with her lava armor covering her main armor, and she attacked as fast as possible from Ebirah's back.

The Earth armor of the serpent was chipped away faster than it could regenerate, forcing the serpent to pull back. At that moment, the serpent hissed as giant explosions covered it from above.

The Legendary Core beast looked up and saw the giant phoenix creating a massive arrow-like flame, and at its side, an enormous wolf and her rider were crackling with powerful arcs of lightning.

Yasenia's pupils thinned as she perceived the serpent's muscles twitching. She hurriedly used the [Moon Charge] skill to shoot toward the sky and appear behind Cecile.

Cecile's blue phoenix eyes looked sideways and saw a shadow approaching, only to be deviated by a silver comet.

BANG!

BOOM!

Yasenia blocked the serpent's tail slap, and her enormous dragon body dropped like a meteor. However, Cecile got enough time to reposition and attack one more time with [Moon Shredding Shot].

In their beast form, the skills manifested differently, making most of them still useful.

The serpent saw the annoying dragon being shot away and turned its head to attack the lobster again, trying to bite at her.

Andrea sneered. "Two times the same attack? Fool. [Molten Sun]."

When the serpent opened its mouth wide and attacked, a phantom Sun materialized before it.