Chapter 702. The Final Ten Waves. Final Scores.

Andrea was exchanging weapon strikes with a strong opponent.

The one who challenged her was sixty places below her, and he was a Low-level Epoch Core with a lot of strength.

By now, after the fourth event, the people left were all strong enough to be called geniuses in their own right.

Naturally, while he was strong and came from a dragon-human family, the advantages he had were wholly countered by Andrea.

Each time they clashed weapons, and he wanted to do a tail-strike sneak attack, not only would he be easily caught by Andrea, but she would use that chance to give him heavy injuries.

In combat, Andrea didn't have strong destructive powers. She couldn't really kill instantly like many of the other girls. However, that didn't mean she was weak.

While Andrea's explosive power was not as impressive, she was invincible in extended battles. The two intents that made her stronger the more she fought, her landscape-disrupting skills, her defensive abilities, and her discipline and immaculate combat mastery, made it a nightmare to fight her.

With one halberd swing, a giant wave of molten material would form, and with the following palm strike, an explosion of flames would increase the temperature. Then, many auras and skills that only increased the temperature around Andrea's body would come one after another, and her other skills allowed her to control the tempo and defend against any close-range attacks, making her body dangerous to attack.

The man fighting Andrea had a fire-related bloodline, so when he saw Andrea's attributes by chance, he thought that she was easy prey.

What he didn't expect was that the temperatures Andrea worked with were high enough even to hurt someone nicknamed Celestial Dragon.

The reason was because of her natural treasure.

While natural treasures were of one attribute, that didn't mean that those of the same attribute were immune to them; the energies released from them were damaging on a fundamental level, meaning Andrea's [Star Born Searing Flame] could grow to "burn" things that were not inflammable by nature.

The concept ingrained in Natural Treasures was similar to "laws," so the only thing that could completely block their influence were high-level cultivators. And even then, if the Natural Treasure had grown enough, it would be impossible.

How could someone understand flames better than someone born from the law of flames gathering in one spot for who knows how many years?

That's why a Natural Treasure was always considered a "lifetime" treasure by all cultivators.

In short, Andrea was grilling a fire dragon beast human in real-time, and the fire dragon beast human could do nothing against it.

"[Sun Explosion]!"

BOOM!

A wave of molten liquid rose like a tsunami, and the cultivator's face twisted in horror. "I surrender!"

Then, he was swallowed, but a golden cocoon protected him.

Andrea spun her weapon twice to clean all the molten liquid dripping from it and smiled. "Another win for me."

Then, her body was transported back to the room, and she slowly took off her helmet, showing her heroic and beautiful tanned face with droplets of sweat, making her hair stick to her face.

She unhurriedly approached the fountain, used her hand to drink from it, and cleaned her dark hair. "Ha... Refreshing."

She looked at the timer and realized that only a few minutes were left until the waves started.