Chapter 704. Results of the Final Event. Du Xian's Cleverness.

This last event was usually complicated for a cultivator because the ranks would change significantly. After challenging someone, points would be redistributed, leading to a dynamic shift in standings. Cultivators had to adapt to the volatile nature of the rankings, making strategic decisions and choosing opponents wisely to maintain or improve their positions within the top 50.

However, for our girls, it wasn't like that. The main reason was that they had 550 thousand points, maintaining them around the top participants. While people fell and rose, with their solid 550 thousand points, they had a solid foundation.

Naturally, if they lost a battle, things would change. Yet, as proven time and time again, their strength was well above what the people participating in the tournament could handle.

Even Ebirah, as the "weakest" of them, had a defense that even Yasenia felt was tough to crack. So, while her attack power might be similar to the rest of the participants, she could eventually beat them with pure stamina and resistance. Furthermore, Ebirah had been trained by Mirrory, Tatyana, and Valeria, which allowed her to use tactics and martial arts way more effectively than the grand majority.

Additionally, the number of people with 550 thousand points, meaning the 2.2 multiplier and perfect waves, was no more than 24. The rest had either lost their perfect wave or had been eliminated.

And between those 24, 14 were Yasenia's people.

The ones that faced challenges were the five beast heirs, who had steadily climbed to their current rank.

Their strength was high, but it wasn't as overwhelming as Yasenia's or the others.

The option of losing was not out of pocket.

And still, they would have a chance to lose if they were challenged by the strongest cultivators, who were above them rank-wise.

With Yasenia's warning after her brutal beating of the Dual Cultivator, very few were willing to attack them.

This didn't mean they didn't receive challenges.

The first to receive a challenge after Yasenia was Andrea. The person who challenged her was ranked 103 and had a cultivation level of peak Ethereal Soul.

Andrea used her auras and skills, and the arena was quickly transformed into an infernal land of heat and death.

With Andrea's methodical but overwhelming battle style, she defeated the man who challenged her without breaking a sweat.

However, unlike Yasenia's crazy attacks, Andrea fought fairly and even spoke a few gentle words, which encouraged a few to ignore Yasenia's threats.

'As long as we don't mess with them, they will be merciful!'

Those were their thoughts.

The next to be challenged was Kali.

Similar to Andrea, our fox girl created a few defensive walls and then summoned her army. She didn't even need to move from her standing point before her opponent felt overwhelmed and shouted surrender.

Kali, since she wasn't provoked by the woman, and the combat was fair, sent a healing wave of energies, recovering her to almost her peak, reinforcing people's thoughts about their gentle nature.

Well, sadly for the next person, he chose none other than Tatyana.

Tatyana stepped forward and looked at her opponent, a woman with serious features who was wielding a large weapon.

The woman spoke. "I want to bet the maximum. Also, I heard that you are a human. I want to be able to buy you if I win this battle!"

If it were before the five years, Tatyana would've ignored it.