Chapter 779. Soluna's Developing Feelings.

"Yasenia!"

The call from the harmonic voice was difficult to confuse with anyone else's other than Soluna's.

Turning to look, Yasenia saw the adorable spirit flying her way with a wide smile, those exotic eyes glowing beautifully. She couldn't help but smile at the enthusiastic spirit and waved at her.

Soluna approached, her eyes locking on Yasenia's lap, but she held herself back because Flame and Kaleina were on Yasenia's sides. 'If they touch me by accident, something bad might happen.

So, without being able to come close to her other than hugging her from behind, Soluna did so, sticking her head over Yasenia's shoulder. "It has been a while, Yasenia!"

Yasenia turned her head and rolled her eyes playfully. "We haven't seen each other for just a few hours. Do you call that 'a while'?"

Soluna saw Yasenia's gorgeous face up-close and suddenly became strangely nervous. The beautiful golden slit eyes reminded her of the warm sun, while her pleasant aura and goddess-like seductive face made Soluna feel strangely flustered. 'H-Huh? W-What's wrong with me?'

The dragoness didn't hear an answer, and not knowing what the spirit looking at her was thinking, she smoothly continued the conversation. "I didn't think your group would arrive here. Have you come to cheer me on?"

Yasenia asked so because the only spirit that would be able to participate was Soluna. The other spirits were all too strong for the cultivation limit imposed on the competition.

Soluna's eyes followed Yasenia's luscious lips, but this time, she answered after blinking cutely once. "I've come to participate!"

Yasenia tilted her head, confused. "But, other than you, there aren't people who can participate, right? Remember that you must have a group of five."

Soluna shook her head. "I asked the Mermaid Queen, and she told me that five people was the maximum number of participants per group. I can take part by myself!"

Yasenia didn't know about this rule. Still, looking at the cute spirit clinging to her back and strangely close to her face, she asked with a bit of worry, meeting eye to eye. "Are you confident, Soluna? While it is true that this place is a bit backward, the strength of Body Cultivators is not something to take lightly."

Soluna answered a step behind, her two eyes becoming unfocused for a few moments as she looked at Yasenia. "Yes! I am quite strong!"

Embera heard Yasenia's concern, so she reassured her. "While Soluna is just a First Level Spirit Core Harmony Realm Spirit, the equivalent to the First Level of the Dantian Spiritualization Realm, her strength is profound. Don't worry too much, Yasenia."

Yasenia nodded and looked sideways at Cecile with an amused smile. She felt a battle spirit coming from her sweetheart when Embera explained it. 'Are you that eager?'

Cecile nodded lightly outwardly, but inside, she began talking almost without end.

'I wanted to fight her at least once since I saw her. I can feel her strength and deep connection with the Moon attribute, so that's something I want to compete with. It would be interesting if I win compatibility-wise against a spirit like Soluna. My Moon Phoenix bloodline is strong, after all. More so after I bathed in the tears of that Primordial True Phoenix. Moreover, other than Valeria, I've never fought a proper spirit, so it will be quite fun to see what kind of tactics they have.'

Cecile continued. 'What do you think I should do to fight her? I think that a dragged-out fight will be unfavorable for me even when I'm a Phoenix, and I excel at long battles. Spirits feel like they would be monster-like stamina-wise because they are born from the very essence of energy. Plus, Mirrory has said that they can be as strong as Dragons and Phoenixes at the same level. Although she just implied that some can and most aren't, Soluna is probably in that category. Otherwise, she wouldn't have captured your interest as much. After all, with your Celestial Energy, unless the purity of Moon, Sun, and Star energies reaches a certain threshold, you would ignore them.'