Chapter 658. Treasures found! Natural Treasures and Heavenly Catastrophe.

After sorting everything out, the girls were finally able to look around and search for the treasure.

The dragoness moved her giant body, gently standing up, and she began sniffing around.

Nevertheless, the battle that occurred and the powerful minerals that composed this cave mixed the scents to the point that she couldn't pinpoint the treasure.

Andrea crossed her arms, still standing on top of Ebirah's head. "This is a bit problematic. Were you perhaps sniffing the serpent's core?"

Yasenia denied it. "The quality is insufficient for me to sniff it from so far away."

Ebirah looked around, curious, and she pointed with her streamlined claw toward the pillar in the center of the room that still stood generally undamaged. "The strongest ores are there!"

The girls approached the giant pillar that dwarfed even our girls in size and began inspecting around.

Yasenia constantly sniffed the air, and soon, she caught the trail again. "Oh? I found it."

The girls stopped and gathered toward her. After making sure that she wouldn't lose track of the scent, Yasenia followed it, and she even began climbing the pillar with her powerful limbs.

The 200-meter-long dragon escalated with ease and agility, coordinating her four limbs and tail.

When she reached the middle, about two kilometers up from the ground, she found a sunken part on the pillar that looked natural. Looking closely, there was a human-sized hole in the middle of that depression, and when she approached her nose, the scent of the treasure tingled her brain. "Found you~."

Her body shrunk, and all the girls flew up, returning to their human form.

The eleven women entered one after another into the pillar's hole, and after walking a few meters, they arrived at a perfectly illuminated and beautiful room made out of high-quality minerals.

Ebirah was already drooling while her lobster tail slapped the ground.

In the middle of the room, there were two floating orbs of energy.

Valeria laughed. "No wonder that snake was so powerful and evolved. Its situation is similar to that of Sierra."

The girls blinked and understood. Evelyn laughed and asked excitedly. "A natural treasure?"

Valeria nodded. "That yellow orb floating at the right with small rocks orbiting around it is a Heaven-Born Earth Core. Its name should be [Earthquake Splitting Rumbling Earth]. Despite its powerful name, it's a fascinating Natural Treasure that has many applications, like land fertilization, mountain creation, and almost anything to do with Earth. It's neither too strong nor too weak. Still, like every other Natural Treasure, it can grow with its master."

Yasenia's lips were crooked in a wry expression. "Earth Attribute? Sigh. We have been unlucky at being lucky, it seems."

The girls also sighed, feeling disappointed. Tatyana laughed. "Natural Treasures are considered Universally Valuable. Even if you have it in your ring, it is like a bunch of riches that can be exchanged everywhere. I myself have two Natural Treasures in my treasury... I think?"

Tatyana tilted her head. "Maybe I sold them?"

The girls suddenly became curious. Angel asked. "Do you have one, Mommy Tatyana?"

Tatyana smirked mischievously and spoke. "Who knows?"

Kali looked at Valeria and Mirrory. Valeria smiled. "I can't 'own' natural treasures, as I am considered something similar to one myself. Of course, I can befriend them."