Chapter 603. Yasenia's progress!

After arriving home, Yasenia entered the kitchen and silently began preparing dinner. She looked at the recipes and got thoughtful. 'Hm... There are very few Heaven-ranked foods that can increase our strength.'

Yasenia checked a list she had with many names, columns, and physical aspects like muscles, veins, resistance to weapons, etc. 'If my calculations are correct... Their combat strength should've increased by at least a hundred percent with my foods in total, right? Yes, after 1500 dishes, pastries, desserts, and more, the total increase is around one hundred percent.'

Yasenia pondered as she cooked a large piece of meat to perfection and used the juices to flavor another pan at the side.

Her tail was flipping the vegetables in that second cooking pan, using the juices of the meat to enhance the flavor of the stir-fried vegetables.

'Hm... I need to break through to the next level if I want to continue increasing our strength with my cooking. If this manual says it correctly, a low-level Heaven-rated cook can increase up to one hundred percent, a middle-level up to one hundred and fifty percent, a high-level up to two hundred and twenty-five percent, and a peak-level cook could increase up to 350%.'

Yasenia hummed as she used her spiritual sense to measure the temperature of the [Forest Rampage Tiger] meat. 'However, although we call the professions the same as the rank of the treasures we can create with them... I wonder if there is another way to call them. I should ask Mom.'

Yasenia heard the room opening and turned her face to see Cecile walking in with Kaleina around her shoulders. Yasenia smiled. "Sweetheart, baby, dinner is almost done. How was your day?"

Cecile smiled softly and hugged Yasenia's side. "Everything is normal. However, a certain dragoness was mischievous and made me wonder if she was okay?"

Yasenia smiled. "Is that little dragoness's name Kaleina?"

Kaleina tried to speak solemnly, failing to do so because it just sounded cute and crisp. "Mommy, I was a good girl! I didn't bother Mama Cecile!"

Cecile lifted an eyebrow with a laugh and agreed. "Yes, little Kaleina was very good. It was another, bigger dragoness who worried me."

Yasenia chuckled. "Don't worry. It was my nature that overcame my mind for a few moments."

Kaleina was clever and picked up that they were speaking about Yasenia. She slithered and coiled around Yasenia. "Mommy, are you okay?"

Yasenia turned her head to kiss her and spoke soothingly. "If you cuddle with Mommy later, Mommy will be better than okay! Little Kaleina should already know that cuddling with Mommy heals me better than any medicine!"

Kaleina hugged Yasenia's face and smiled. "Okay, Kaleina will cuddle with Mommy later!"

Yasenia expressed her happiness, coiling her tail around her baby's body softly as she used her arms instead of her tail to cook. "My baby is the best~."

Cecile watched with a smile in her usual icy blue eyes, one of her wings extending and gently enveloping them and leaning her head on Yasenia's shoulder.

After a while, they all ate dinner together, and Yasenia spoke about her evolved innate skills.

Evelyn was curious. "Did they change names?"

Yasenia shook her head. "The change is... powerful? However, at the same time, there is not that much difference. As you should remember, my innate skills are Sun, Moon, and Star dragon breath and dragon body. Then, besides those six, I also have the [Empyrean Cosmos Dress], [Empyrean Galaxy Domain], and [True Dragon Transformation], right?"