Chapter 645. Settling down in the Secret Realm Surroundings.

While flying across the sky toward the gathering place, one of the core disciples asked, curious. "Sect Master, how long will the secret realm last? I've read every information shared by the sect, but it doesn't appear anywhere."

Yasenia pondered while controlling the Flying Ship. "From what I've heard, it doesn't have a date. There are certain challenges, and after overcoming those, there are rewards. If you fail or succeed, you'll be transported out. Of course, the chance of death is more than real, so all of you be careful. Then... I know this Secret Realm's latest closing date had been two years. It appears every seven hundred years, and the first sighting was a little over three thousand five hundred years ago."

Sarah asked. "Do you know what type of tests are in the secret realm?"

Yasenia shook her head. "I don't. The information is not available. However, since items like Andrea's [Immortal Sun Obliterating Body] Technique appeared here, they should be complicated."

Evelyn commented. "Isn't it a bit strange?"

The dragoness turned to look at her. "Go on."

"Well, I mean. Even if it is of the rare Sun attribute, it is a very high-level technique. So, selling it is not a normal thing to do. Maybe it is a trap or something?"

People on the ship frowned, finding it plausible. Yasenia smirked. "Don't worry, dear. I've already prepared. The Secret Realm is real, and Tengliu has told me that she had led a few juniors into it in the past. If there is a trap being set up or something, it is not related to it. So, as long as we can protect ourselves, there is nothing to worry about."

Angel blinked and tugged the hem of her skirt. "Is this why you asked the Formation branch to create one-use formations?"

Patting her head, she answered. "That's right. You should not worry. I've already prepared."

The people on the ship couldn't help but look at Yasenia's back and feel that it was broad and dependable. It made them feel protected.

When the giant floating ship arrived, Yasenia used the formations in the boat to look for Spatial Turbulence.

Her vision synchronized with the Floating Warship, and her eyes locked in a point three kilometers away.

There, passive turbulences released energy in waves, making the air slowly flow and creating soft gales that wouldn't even bother a mortal.

'So, that's where it will open. Hm... there are a total of four hundred and six camps already built, with banners from major powers on the bigger ones. Let's move the ship between Tengliu's and Coraline's camps.'

The girls knew that most high-level powers would participate this time because of the auction's sale of the Cultivation Technique. After all, a Transcendence realm cultivation technique stands at the top of the Continent.

Remember that although body cultivators did not use attributes as much as Spiritual Cultivators, their bodies also had innate affinities, and the rarity of each attribute appearing was the same as spiritual cultivators.

Hence, sun-attributed techniques were not sought after because of their rarity.

If, for example, the technique that appeared was water-attributed, Yasenia would not have been able to get it as quickly. Not to mention, it would not have appeared for sale in the first place.

After she settled the giant warship between the enormous camps built by Coraline and Tengliu, she attracted many surprised eyes.

Not only because of her "gall" to land there but also because flying ships were an advanced piece of equipment that had yet to appear in the Distancia Continent.