Chapter 705. Treasure Room.

After the timer ran out, the man's voice spread around again, announcing the end results. "Those in the top fifty step toward the formation that has appeared in the middle of the arena. Those who didn't and survived, you can leave through the formation that will appear after all fifty top rankers are transported."

Yasenia stepped forward without hesitation with her group, and many others did the same.

On the top fifty, Yasenia could see most of the leaders from the groups that initially challenged her. The ones missing were those she defeated. 'Did they have a deal with each other? Most probably.'

Yu Lei walked toward her and stopped a few meters before her. "Yasenia. This is your last chance at redemption. Give up the keys and treasures you've accumulated, or you will regret it."

The dragoness looked at Yu Lei and sneered outwardly. "I refuse."

However, inside, she was thoughtful.

'I will regret it? Her tone doesn't sound like a threat, and since she has seen my strength, she wouldn't act like this unless she was 100% sure that I wouldn't be able to deal with whatever is going to fall onto me.'

Yu Lei nodded indifferently. "As you wish."

Then, she turned around and left her side, not insisting.

This made the dragoness even more sure that she had prepared something. 'Think, think... What can she do to threaten me with absolute certainty...'

Yasenia's golden eyes flashed with intelligence, and she thought of a few scenarios. 'Will her powers pressure mine outside of main cities? If they decide not to accept us and slowly block our routes, it might be a bit of a headache.'

However, her thoughts didn't stop in the far future.

'What threats can involve her words in the short run?'

The dragoness's long tail swished, taping the ground as it moved while she thought. 'Hm... Secret Realm, valuable treasures, top powers...'

Her eyes flickered. 'Ambush? No... Considering the attitude these people have shown me, and because I've killed a few high-ranking people, more than an ambush, it will be a frontal confrontation.'

Yasenia's lips arched. 'They want to show the World that my power is not that strong and regain their previous untouchable reputation. For that, if they group before me, ignoring their own rules, and force me to cough the treasures I've gathered, it will intimidate the powers that have started gaining courage after my successful face-off with them.'

The dragoness thought of many things, and her reptilian eyes locked on Yu Lei's back, looking at her deeply with a smile.

Yu Lei looked back, frowning at Yasenia's expression. "What are you looking at?"

The dragoness chuckled. "Nothing. Thank you for warning me."

Yu Lei's frown deepened. "What are you talking about?"

Yasenia shook her head. "Don't worry. It doesn't really affect you."

Yu Lei snorted. "Acting high and mysterious, you are really hateful."

The dragoness smiled, not answering.

A light surrounded the complex formation below their feet, and their bodies disappeared.

To Yasenia's surprise, she saw someone who wasn't in the top fifty throwing himself inside and being transported with them.

Once they arrived, their bodies had changed places, appearing in a relatively humble and large room.